Well, I am selling my Led Zeppelin Vinyl

I did create a thread some time back asking where I should sell my rare Led Zeppelin Japanese Whole Lotta Love single. I got a number of responses telling me not to sell it at all.

Well, due to finances and a holiday coming up, I need the cash. So very very very reluctantly I listed it on eBay about an hour ago. If you wanna get your hands on it then check it out.

I guarentee that as soon as I pack it up and send it somewhere, I will immediately regret it. But that my friends is life.

The eBay Page

Thanks.

ReR

I did create a thread some time back asking where I should sell my rare Led Zeppelin Japanese Whole Lotta Love single. I got a number of responses telling me not to sell it at all.

Well, due to finances and a holiday coming up, I need the cash. So very very very reluctantly I listed it on eBay about an hour ago. If you wanna get your hands on it then check it out.

I guarentee that as soon as I pack it up and send it somewhere, I will immediately regret it. But that my friends is life.

The eBay Page

Thanks.

ReR

Hello ReR!

I ws one of the ones that said don't sell....PM and i have an idea!!

DeborahJ

Checking out eBay earlier they had some offerings from lets say not the official catalog. It caught me by surprise. Needless to say I bought all that was offered. After my fire of 1-09-09 when lost house and zep shrine Irise. I sign the papers on new home 9-9-9 weird. Any way my man room is in the makings with a tribute and theme too our boys.

The eBay Page

Thanks.

ReR

So, this idem must be very rare! About 100 US dollar's? Wow! I've got some old 45's (and some 78's to) at my parents house that I'm going to go through and see if any are in good enough shape to sell at this price. I don't think any are of Led Zeppelin but there are about 50 or so 45 RPM disc's from the same era that are just waiting to be turned to cash that I could really use right now (I've been laid off from my auto job for 4 1/2 month's now).

The eBay Page

Thanks.

ReR

I took a look at your record: unfortunately it's not so rare as you would expect and, let me say, the sleeve it's not in perfect conditions (from the scan). I'll never spend that money for these conditions. :blink:

You'll probably get not more than 30/40£, starting from 1£, if you'll be lucky enough.

Not too much money around ...

Please re-read the advertisement. I never said the sleeve was in perfect condition, I said it had a few creases. The record itself is immaculate. And I started the bidding at that price because that is what it is valued at on a few sites. This is the first time I have sold vinyl, and I really hoped I wouldn't be selling this particular one. And it is the 28th rarest Zeppelin record. So yeah, not that rare...but there are people out there that want it.

Archived