Princess Problem

Well Valleygirl on here was available, or you could just arrive, get to the airport quick and chat to fans outside and then find a willing person, there are bound to be millions, who cannot get tickets, remember eighteen million people, applied, for twenty thousand tickets, best of luck.

QUOTE (jimmysfinger @ Dec 6 2007, 03:13 PM)

clarification:

i am NOT asking for someone to "accompany" me!

eeek!

just trying to get rid of my ticket.

thanks!

But you can't sell a ticket on to someone who doesn't "accompany" you to the box office right?

that's not to say you have to hang out with them during the concert but you would have to meet up to begin with.

& erm

Perhaps you should make it clear you aren't selling for £125.00

(face value)

okay, so i can't imagine that there's any confusion. the person meets me at the venue. they pay me when they have the ticket in their hand and the wristband on their wrist. what they pay me is subject to negotiation ;)

thanks everyone for your help! :)

the truth is

you want someone to pay you £1000.00

for your extra ticket

:rolleyes:

added reply...

sorry you're all so upset by this. what would YOU do in this situation?

i thought i was doing the right thing by asking people who would definitely be interested.

yeesh.

I offered to buy your ticket for what it cost you. How does that leave you out of pocket?

If I had as much money as you expect I could have bought a ticket on Ebay.

why should someone else pay for your travel & accomodation from America

so you get away with doing it all for the price of only one ticket?

if you couldn't make the trip you shouldn't have purchased the tickets.

if you don't make it

it serves you bloody well right. :rant:

I offered to buy your ticket for what it cost you. How does that leave you out of pocket?

If I had as much money as you expect I could have bought a ticket on Ebay.

why should someone else pay for your travel & accomodation from America

so you get away with doing it all for the price of only one ticket?

if you couldn't make the trip you shouldn't have purchased the tickets.

if you don't make it

it serves you bloody well right. :rant:

my, my, my...

i can definitely cover the cost of the ticket and my expenses. i am also tuned into the marketplace and know that i have something of value that others would be interested in.

not worth it for you to get angry.

if you're going to be mean, then i could very well reply "well, i'll think of your sorry self sitting at home while i have the time of my life with everyone at the show!" but i woiuldn't do that, because i try to be thoughtful. please leave me alone.

oh and ps: sold the ticket already

my, my, my...

i can definitely cover the cost of the ticket and my expenses. i am also tuned into the marketplace and know that i have something of value that others would be interested in.

not worth it for you to get angry.

if you're going to be mean, then i could very well reply "well, i'll think of your sorry self sitting at home while i have the time of my life with everyone at the show!" but i woiuldn't do that, because i try to be thoughtful. please leave me alone.

oh and ps: sold the ticket already

How much did you get for it, if you don't mind me asking?

Archived