• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As some people have said they have seen people turned away because the credit card - photo id doesn't match and somewhere else someone said people have handed in spare tickets at o2 surely there is hope for some of those without a ticket?? Might they not still try and sell them or would it create a riot!!!

I do hope they don't just get wasted.

All the best folks less than a day to go whoo hooo

Andy

Personally I am heading on out there tomorrow night. See if I can get a ticket at a basic price..Very few concerts you can,t manage this.Of course this is Led Zep but what is these VIP packages about 4500 and a 3 course dinner at 4.45 pm then after wine join the rest for 7 pm to watch the show B) and then you can go to the aftershow Well i quite fancy the aftershow but what is the rest all about?I actually don,t fancy it at all.Robert where have your hippy ideals gone Do you fancy dinner and a three course meal,No more like a tagine and a camel ride!!!

As some people have said they have seen people turned away because the credit card - photo id doesn't match and somewhere else someone said people have handed in spare tickets at o2 surely there is hope for some of those without a ticket?? Might they not still try and sell them or would it create a riot!!!

I do hope they don't just get wasted.

All the best folks less than a day to go whoo hooo

Andy

I haven't read anything about anyone being turned away Andy, because the credit card & photo ID don't match? I was expecting this to happen in a few cases maybe, but it doesn't seem to be happening? Have i missed something?