Ev's band takes a stab at UFO's Rock Bottom

Evster2012

First time we ever played this one. Some glaring errors, but altogether not too shabby. Hope you like it. Michael Schenker rules! :beer:

03 Rock Bottom.m4a - 9.16MB

I have the worst ISP and can only do so much up or down loading in a 24 hour time frame so I can't do it right now (even if the titty's girl is hot!!!). I'm sure you guy's did a good first run at it.

I was doing "Paradise" from his 1991 album when I was rehearsing my solo acoustic act, it's a bit to heavy so I dropped it in favor of more acoustic sounding song's.

It's kind of a funny story really. My drummer calls me up and says a client of his is taking us all to see his favorite band, UFO. So I figure hey, let's do Rock Bottom for him. Grab Strangers in the Night and learn your parts. Randy say Rock What? UF-who? Just download it! Fucking bass players! So the guy comes to Ryan's house two weeks later to pick us up for the show. We bring him upstairs to the jam room and what you hear here is our very first go. I had the lyrics on a sheet by my pedalboard. We went to the concert (awesome) and came back rather buzzed and gave it another shot. Some things are better left unposted! :lol:

First time we ever played this one. Some glaring errors, but altogether not too shabby. Hope you like it. Michael Schenker rules! :beer:

03 Rock Bottom.m4a - 9.16MB

Hello Evster! :D I didn't get a chance to hear your performance ↑ I'm having a little trouble downloading it.

Yet, I did get to see you and your bandmates perform "Hot Dog" on YouTube! WOW! I viewed it and was wonderin' if you would do a good job on that very last riff, and, you did not disappoint! You NAILED it!!! Excellent job! Such energy! You guys are GRRRREAT!!! :beer: Hope to see yez LIVE one day! haha!

Many thanks! I'm surprized you picked Hot Dog! That was like 13 years ago! :lol:

I'm sorry if folks are having difficulties with the UFO download. It's an MP4. If anyone has any suggestions...

This one looks like one of the early gig's I did back in the day. Lot's of fun!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Evster2012#play/all

This one sound's as you guy's where a bit more ready for playing.. It's tighter.

Good song's Ev!!

• 2 months later...

Archived