Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
LedZeppe75

My attempt at covering Bron-Y-Aur Stomp

Please tell me what you think

LedZeppe75--I think you did a great job, your only 15, so keep it up...and you picked the best to try to learn from. Really enjoyed it:-)

:yesnod: Wow great job! :thumbsup: Much better than my attempts too! You use alternate tuning on it? Keep up the good work! :D

Hi there! I listened to it again (very good!). At about 1:10 and 1:45 (sorry, might be off a few secs), I think its a back-and-forth between the B & A chords? I would've played more of a cross-rhythm--like a bum-da-dee-dumm, kinda rhythm. Just for added variety during that phrase. Sorry, not the best technical terms! Like a: B-B, A, B kinda deal (boldfaced B's are the dotted notes) :P

On 0:41, that point was great, the way it crescendo'd to that point. Nice hammering on while you're playing the bass parts, etc.! Sounded like a beautiful attack by an "army" of guitars! :)

Edited by Fan_S.

LedZeppe75--I think you did a great job, your only 15, so keep it up...and you picked the best to try to learn from. Really enjoyed it:-)

Excellent! Much better than any of my attempts to play it

Really? Well thanks

Edited by LedZeppe75

:yesnod: Wow great job! :thumbsup: Much better than my attempts too! You use alternate tuning on it? Keep up the good work! :D

Hi there! I listened to it again (very good!). At about 1:10 and 1:45 (sorry, might be off a few secs), I think its a back-and-forth between the B & A chords? I would've played more of a cross-rhythm--like a bum-da-dee-dumm, kinda rhythm. Just for added variety during that phrase. Sorry, not the best technical terms! Like a: B-B, A, B kinda deal (boldfaced B's are the dotted notes) :P

On 0:41, that point was great, the way it crescendo'd to that point. Nice hammering on while you're playing the bass parts, etc.! Sounded like a beautiful attack by an "army" of guitars! :)

Thanks haha the tuning for this one is open G (DGDGBD), and sorry but I'm not really sure what you mean in alot of the second paragraph hahahahaha :P

Oh, sorry haha re the second ¶. :D Only meant to say, if you want to, you can vary the rhythm a little, @ § 1:10 and 1:45. Ya know, that section where its back-and-forth between chords B & A (hope I named the correct chords) :P Hope ya don't mind, I like using law firm typewriter's font! ;)

BTW Thanks for the alternate tuning info. :) Again, great job! :thumbsup:

very nicely done man... where did u learn it?

thansk :D a small part was from a tab at ultimate-guitar.com & the solo was impovised and other parts were figured out by ear

thansk :D a small part was from a tab at ultimate-guitar.com & the solo was impovised and other parts were figured out by ear

nicely done.... could u sent me a link to that tab?