Tickets / Wristbands have arrived

My 2 tickets and wristbands (Which I bought from a Charity Auction) arrived today.

<---- See picture to the left.

The tickets and wristbands only mention Ahmet Ertegun, there is nothing about any of the performers. The tickets and writbands both have holograms on them.

My tickets were given to a charity by a certain Mr R Plant who is a patron. They are not VIP tickets (unfortunately), however I'm just grateful that I am going. No one who wins a competition or auction is going to have to 'buy' their tickets from Ticketmaster. Mine were given to the charity by the promoter, and then to me by the priest that runs the charity.

hi ya

well done on that

no queuing for you then!

will be interesting to see how long it takes on sunday....

wonder if the wristbands will different colours?

any ideas of timetable of the night?

wonder if it will be illegal to sell the tickets after the concert!!!

hey leddy nice picture of your tickets by the way!

only 1 i have is plant at town and country club april 1988 with it bites supporting, plant did 3 lz tracks, jp did not turn up and kingdom come were in the crowd! met cozy colin powell very nice guy.

hi ya

well done on that

no queuing for you then!

will be interesting to see how long it takes on sunday....

wonder if the wristbands will different colours?

any ideas of timetable of the night?

wonder if it will be illegal to sell the tickets after the concert!!!

hey leddy nice picture of your tickets by the way!

only 1 i have is plant at town and country club april 1988 with it bites supporting, plant did 3 lz tracks, jp did not turn up and kingdom come were in the crowd! met cozy colin powell very nice guy.

Sell your ticket after the gig...no way its going pride of place in my ticket frame :) and thanks about the ticket pic thing !!

Thought that the first line in the ticketmaster email and Ahmet Ertegun email stipulate "NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED OUT". What's up with this guy getting his beforehand. VIP I suppose?

That's what I was thinking. Every email I've had says tickets will not be mailed out. Fair enough, issue tickets and wrist bands at the venue to stop forgeries. BUT then it seems they ARE mailing some out? DUMB.

Archived