Does Anybody Remember GRETA?

Evster2012

California alt/grunge band from the 90s. I fucking loved these guys! Their cd still finds its way into my truck to this day!

I humbly submit Fathom. Some may recognize it from a Beavis and Butthead episode.

How's it going "Evster" my buddy? I hope all is well with you. WOW, the name GRETA sure sounds familiar. I know that this sounds ridiculous "Evster" but did this band ever perform at THE BOARDWALK in Sacramento or in Nothern California in the 1990's? A friend of mine that lived in Sacramento was in a band called THE DISSIDENTS and they would perform at THE BOARDWALK quite often. I get the feeling that I saw GRETA perform on the same bill with THE DISSIDENTS., I'm not sure, I could be wrong. I'm just running things off my head at the moment, Ha ha! Have you ever heard of a 90's band called REZIN? ROCK ON my friend!

Dunno. They were primarily an LA area band.

Wow! Amazing you should bring up Rezin! Their bassist Jon Blank died of a drug overdose just two days ago!! Very sad.

How's it going "Evster" my buddy? I hope all is still well with you. I JUST HEARD ABOUT JON BLANK'S DEATH! That is sad indeed! ROCK ON my friend!

Archived