College Football 2009

BUCK'EYE' DOC

Ohio State beat Illinois 30-0 today. cheer.gif

It poured rain the entire game.

My oldest son sold his ticket. Said that he didn't want to get sick as classes are just starting and he didn't want to be sick and miss classes.

The youngest son said that he had a blast. Everyone was dancing to the band the entire game, making the best of the bad weather situation. As a junior, he has some seniority for seating this year and he said that his seats are great.

I think that I saw that LSU won today, Dzldoc.

And Virginia Tech beat Miami, Virginia. (Sorry Spalove sad.gif )

And Alabama beat Arkansas, I think? Jabe.

Congrats to you all! cheer.gif

Ohio State 33 vs. Indiana 14 cheer.gif

And Michigan State beat Michigan! Way to go, Wanna Be!

My husband and I have tickets for next Saturday's Ohio State game against Wisconsin. We have great seats, row 2, behind the Ohio State bench. I should be able to get some great pictures. It should be an exciting game, as Wisconsin can be troublesome for the Buckeyes.

Go Bucks!

Congrats to Virginia, Dzldoc, ebk, Jabe and Manderlyh for your teams' wins!

My husband and I have tickets for next Saturday's Ohio State game against Wisconsin. We have great seats, row 2, behind the Ohio State bench. I should be able to get some great pictures. It should be an exciting game, as Wisconsin can be troublesome for the Buckeyes.

Go Bucks!

Thanks, Buckeye!

I was going to post in here:

I GOT TO GO TO A BOISE STATE GAME LAST NIGHT!

Boise State vs. UC Davis

It rained (drizzled), but it was worth it. It was a sloppy, sloppy game on the Bronco's part. They were supposed to have like a 36 point spread, but they ended up with a final score 34-16 (?) It was quite sloppy. I went with my sister and we were on the 40 yard line--we had some great seats.

I'm not thinking they're going to go up in the BCS polls, (I haven't checked to see them yet today...), in fact, they'll probably go down after that nice little slop-pile of pass interferences, etc. :(

edit:

AP: 5

Coaches' top 25: 5

Harris Top 25: 6

USA Today: 6

Go Bucks!

Student section was going wild. It was like a giant mosh pit and I was in the center of it all B)

Anywho, the game should've been over before overtime but we had some bullshit calls on us. I mean come on, U of M gets only 2 or 3 penalties the whole fucking game but we get two on a single play? Thats bullshit. Nobody plays that clean.

Thanks, Jabe. Congrats to you and Virginia, too.

IMG_0864.jpg

It was a good game. 31 - 13. Our defense made two of the touchdowns.

We had great seats and good weather, cool and crisp.

It was alot of fun at the game.

Attendance was 105,000!

Here are a few pictures that I took of the band's Script Ohio and the I dotter.

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

Boise State is playing Tulsa tonight.

It's in the 4th quarter and the score is 28-21 Boise State. I don't have ESPN, so I am not watching the game...I'm thinking the Broncos are being a bit sloppy, as Tulsa's not even in the top 25.

Edit: I just read that the Broncos knew this would be a challenging game. Dangit! I need cable!

BuckEye--those are great pictures!

I thought about sharing mine, but our stands look terribly empty compared to yours. We were supposed ot have a 36 point spread the game I went to, and it was cold and rainy, so not too many people showed up. It was REALLY cold, but I still think people were being wusses. ;)

Boise State is playing Tulsa tonight.

It's in the 4th quarter and the score is 28-21 Boise State. I don't have ESPN, so I am not watching the game...I'm thinking the Broncos are being a bit sloppy, as Tulsa's not even in the top 25.

Edit: I just read that the Broncos knew this would be a challenging game. Dangit! I need cable!

BuckEye--those are great pictures!

I thought about sharing mine, but our stands look terribly empty compared to yours. We were supposed ot have a 36 point spread the game I went to, and it was cold and rainy, so not too many people showed up. It was REALLY cold, but I still think people were being wusses. wink.gif

Just turned on the game, Mandy.

Lou Holtz is the commentator.

1 minute left.

Can they hang on?

Tulsa just had a guy wide open and the quarterback threw the ball short to him. Game over.

Boise State wins!

Congrats to you Mandy!

Archived