College Football 2009

BUCK'EYE' DOC

My stepson is going to UW Oshkosh tomorrow for a game. They're trying to recruit him. Not a big team I know, but if he gets to play college in football, he's going to be a happy boy.

Let me know when he plays in college, I will cheer for him. ROF my dear!

Ohio State plays Perdue today. Ohio State is predicted to win, but you never know. Anything can happen in these college games.

My brother's good friend is the coach at Perdue. The coach played football for Eastern Kentucky where my brother went to college, and he has also coached there, too. So my brother won't be sad if Perdue beats Ohio State today, even though he is a die-hard Buckeye fan.

The big game today, in my opinion, is USC vs. Notre Dame. I don't know who I favor, but maybe ND, since USC has won the last 8 years, and if USC looses, maybe Ohio State will move up in the polls.

Also, Go: Hokies, Tide, Broncos, Tigers, did I forget anyone?

(I may have to eat these words as Ohio State may play one of your teams in a BCS Bowl game, the way that things are going now, LOL.)

Go Bucks!

Ohio State plays Perdue today. Ohio State is predicted to win, but you never know. Anything can happen in these college games.

My brother's good friend is the coach at Perdue. The coach played football for Eastern Kentucky where my brother went to college, and he has also coached there, too. So my brother won't be sad if Perdue beats Ohio State today, even though he is a die-hard Buckeye fan.

The big game today, in my opinion, is USC vs. Notre Dame. I don't know who I favor, but maybe ND, since USC has won the last 8 years, and if USC looses, maybe Ohio State will move up in the polls.

Also, Go: Hokies, Tide, Broncos, Tigers, did I forget anyone?

(I may have to eat these words as Ohio State may play one of your teams in a BCS Bowl game, the way that things are going now, LOL.)

Go Bucks!

Hi "BUCK'EYE' DOC!" How are you? Good luck with Ohio State! I'm rooting for the TEXAS LONGHORNS! ROF my dear!

Texas is NOT my favorite team, lol.

They beat us in last year's bowl game (Fiesta?). BOO HOO sad.gif

If its any consolation, I don't keep up as much with the Longhorns like I keep up with the Dallas Cowboys. Despite that being said, the Cowboys suck this year. Please don't get me wrong, I am a die hard hard core Cowboys fan but the Cowboys suck this year. I hope that Jerry Jones fires Wade Phillips and hires Mike Shanahan as the new head coach. We'll just have to see what happens. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

GT won sad.gif

U.Va. actually beat Maryland ohmy.gif

My sympathies to you Virginia. At least one of your teams won. I feel your pain.

Ohio State lost 26-18. sad.gif

Their playing was TERRIBLE. Very embarassing. I couldn't watch. They don't deserve to go to a BCS bowl game playing like they did today. The coach is taking alot of heat, I don't know what he will do to turn things around. He's got the talent, but the coaching is way too conservative.

I am happy for my brother and his friend, the coach of Purdue.

My sympathies to you Virginia. At least one of your teams won. I feel your pain.

Their playing was TERRIBLE. Very embarassing. I couldn't watch. They don't deserve to go to a BCS bowl game playing like they did today. The coach is taking alot of heat, I don't know what he will do to turn things around. He's got the talent, but the coaching is way too conservative.

I'm so sorry that Ohio State lost, there's always another game to be played. ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

I'm sorry about your team :(

Michigan State won, OSU lost.

We now have a legit chance at the Big Ten. Gotta beat Iowa at home this Saturday first though. Then Minnesota, Purdue, and finally Penn State

Hi wanna be drummersmile.gif

I guess that our teams don't play each other this year. Ohio State has Penn State and Michigan left to play, and if Ohio State plays anything like they did yesterday, they are going to lose big time. Good luck to the Spartans. If OSU can't win the big 10, then I hope that it will be your team. smile.gif

By the way. Today is my one year anniversary as a member of this forum. Your smack talk about Ohio State last year is what inspired me to sign up and start posting on the forum. And we beat your butt last year, lol. Peace smile.gif

Sorry, edited to fix my spelling of lose. Spelling not too great toningt.

Hi wanna be drummersmile.gif

I guess that our teams don't play each other this year. Ohio State has Penn State and Michigan left to play, and if Ohio State plays anything like they did yesterday, they are going to loose big time. Good luck to the Spartans. If OSU can't win the big 10, then I hope that it will be your team. smile.gif

By the way. Today is my one year anniversary as a member of this forum. Your smack talk about Ohio State last year is what inspired me to sign up and start posting on the forum. And we beat your butt last year, lol. Peace smile.gif

Hi "BUCK'EYE' DOC!" How are you? ROF!

I am doing great, thanks for asking.

And how about yourself on this beautiful Sunday?

My Sunday was beautiful! How was church for you? The Cowboys did not play today since it is their Bye week. I did love it when the New Orleans Saints beat the shit out of the New York Giants. Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

Archived