College Football 2009

BUCK'EYE' DOC

Hokies Win!

Congratulations, Virginia!cheer.gif

Ohio State plays in the Rose Bowl today.

If they lose, there will be hell to pay for the coach. If he plays his usual conservative offense and loses the game, the city of Columbus will be asking for his head. He's lost two national championship games and the Fiesta Bowl in the last three years, and the fans are getting fed up with this.

All I can say is GO BUCKEYES!

Ohio State Wins Rose Bowl Game!

Yes! They played their best of the season at this game! And Coach Tressel allowed Terrelle Pryor to live up to his potential, and he played great tonight! No overly conservative offensive coaching tonight, and that was key.

cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gif

Poor University of Cincinnati. They are getting killed by Florida tonight in the Sugar Bowl. sad.gif

Yes! They played their best of the season at this game! And Coach Tressel allowed Terrelle Pryor to live up to his potential, and he played great tonight! No overly conservative offensive coaching tonight, and that was key.

Poor University of Cincinnati. They are getting killed by Florida tonight in the Sugar Bowl. sad.gif

Woo Hoo!! :D

The kicker for ECU, in their bowl game against Arkansas just made 1/5 field goals- none of them being over 50 yards- missed 2 in the 4th quarter- one a sure game winner- and one in overtime. He was a senior.Arkansas won the game with a field goal on the drive after that.

Congatulations DOC that was a great gamesmile.gif

Poor University of Cincinnati.  They are getting killed by Florida tonight in the Sugar Bowl.  

Not so!!

I made a killing off this game. I knew Florida would kick their asses so I gave up 25 points and cashed in!!! 51-24! :lol:

I think every western mountain team has won their bowl games this year,Wyoming,BYU,Utah,Idaho,Air Force,and now Idaho State. Other western teams have lost, but they're in the lowlands. ;)

I think every western mountain team has won their bowl games this year,Wyoming,BYU,Utah,Idaho,Air Force,and now Idaho State. Other western teams have lost, but they're in the lowlands. ;)

Our conference, the WAC is 2-2.

However, BOISE STATE IS 14-0.

Last year, they were 13-1.

2007, they were 13-0.

Off topic, but there's some decent college basketball on the tube tonight.

Congratulations to Virginia, BUCK'EYE'DOC, and manderlyh, on your respective bowl victories.

Off topic, but there's some decent college basketball on the tube tonight.

Congratulations to Virginia, BUCK'EYE'DOC, and manderlyh, on your respective bowl victories.

Thanks jabe!

Good Luck to 'Bama tonight at the National Championship game!

I wonder if my Optometrists friends will be at the game?

I bet at least one will be, as he never misses any of the Alabama games.

Ramblings about the Colt McCoy injury early in the BCS game....

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/01/clarifying-colt-mccoys-injury----again.html

I just can't see Texas losing in that game --with-- Colt McCoy playing. What a Sour way to end this season ! ! ! !

Bama ha some -very- talented and athletic players... They're #1 for now...

Archived