DEF LEPPARD, POISON, CHEAP TRICK NEW ORLEANS

alwizard03

Great Show in New Orleans La 18 August 2009 will post some pictures as I can.Cheap Trick was really outstanding and Poison was way better than I expected. I have seen Def Leppard several times and new thay would Rock and I was not disappointed. Really great Show

Great Show in New Orleans La 18 August 2009 will post some pictures as I can.Cheap Trick was really outstanding and Poison was way better than I expected. I have seen Def Leppard several times and new thay would Rock and I was not disappointed. Really great Show

How's it going "alwizard03?" I hope all is well with you. Damn, I sure wish that I saw all three bands with my sister and daughter when all three bands performed live at the Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Sacramento (Marysville), California on 3 September 2009. My sister and daughter told me that all three bands sounded great. I'm glad that you had a great time also. Take care and ROCK ON!

How's it going "alwizard03?" I hope all is well with you. Damn, I sure wish that I saw all three bands with my sister and daughter when all three bands performed live at the Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Sacramento (Marysville), California on 3 September 2009. My sister and daughter told me that all three bands sounded great. I'm glad that you had a great time also. Take care and ROCK ON!

Yes indeed all is well been real busy latley so have not been on the sight much but I will be posting some pretty good pictures in a few days I am offshore right now and have to get home to get the pictures uploaded take care

Yes indeed all is well been real busy latley so have not been on the sight much but I will be posting some pretty good pictures in a few days I am offshore right now and have to get home to get the pictures uploaded take care

How's it going "alwizard03?" I bet that you are having fun offshore aren't you? I am looking forward to seeing your pictures. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

Hi alwizard03.

Looks like you had great seats for the concert.

I attended the same concert in Cincinnati, and we had "lawn seats" at the outdoor venue, but that's a misnomer as no one was sitting, LOL. We had a very poor view of the stage, and there were no big screens or video of the stage. So we basically saw nothing! But the music was good. We arrived late and missed Cheap Trick entirely.

DSC01355.jpg?t=1252781539

My view of the stage.

Photo of my receptionist, who went with me to the concert, with a Brett Michael look-alike.

DSC01356.jpg

Hi alwizard03.

Looks like you had great seats for the concert.

I attended the same concert in Cincinnati, and we had "lawn seats" at the outdoor venue, but that's a misnomer as no one was sitting, LOL. We had a very poor view of the stage, and there were no big screens or video of the stage. So we basically saw nothing! But the music was good. We arrived late and missed Cheap Trick entirely.

DSC01355.jpg?t=1252781539

My view of the stage.

Photo of my receptionist, who went with me to the concert, with a Brett Michael look-alike.

DSC01356.jpg

Sorry for the delay been out of town nice receptionist will continue adding some more photos

Hello alwizard03!

I have been to some great concerts there and the warehouse.... Thanks for sharing the pictures.

been to quite a few shows at the Warehouse, Tad Gormley Stadium,municiple auditorium,Sanger Theater etc we have proably been to some of the same shows

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

Archived