Dear John

90s

Nova and Frontline

00s.

My Name is Earl

Nova and Frontline

My all time favorite show I have watched from the beginning is

Saturday Night Live.

Favourite t.v show in recent years is the Swedish detective series called Wallander. If you don't like subtitles then you are buggered though.

I also enjoyed The Number One Ladies Detective Agency, set in Botswana, Africa.

So nice to watch riveting t.v shows that have nothing to do with Britain or America for a change. :)

MASH was pretty awesome, and from time to time I still catch old episodes late at night - it's like "comfort TV".

Although I rarely watch now, The Simpsons is one of my favorites.

In high school (~'77-'78), I used to go out of my way to rush home and catch a buzz in time to watch The Gong Show.

At the time, it was so outrageously raucous, and pushed the limits daily in what seemed to be an almost deliberate attempt to get canceled.

Chuck Barris absolutely HAD to be doing bumps of blow if not between every single act, then at least during every commercial break.

It had a train wreck atmosphere that compelled you to watch as every episode promised to be the one where they finally came unhinged completely and did something epically and fatally over the line.

I heard they have tried to do a new version, but in today's jaded cable tv environment, it's almost pointless.

One of the running bits on the show was zero-tolerance for renditions of the song "Feelings", and in one episode every single contestant was doing that song. People were getting "gonged" as soon as the opening notes began.

Another episode had a man easily over 70 years old doing a rather active dance routine. Chuck Barris, noticing the old guy was practically out of breath, feigned inordinate enjoyment of his act and requested he perform again. As he finished, they kept shouting "ONE-MORE-TIME" as they band slightly increased the tempo for each succeeding performance, until I was absolutely positive the old fart was going to have a heart attack right there on stage as he gamely tried to satisfy the faux interest Chuck and the panel were showing in his performance.

I'd love to find all the old episodes on DVD, if possible.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Best. Show. Ever.

It's Seinfeld..on crack.

:lol: Literally.

That's one of my favorites too.

I also like.

The OLD Simpsons. New Simpsons suck.

Rescue Me

King of the Hill

Seinfeld

Married w/ Children

Americas Funniest Home Videos

Anything on the History channel.

As of now, I just LOVE The Nanny

Fran Drescher, she's the best :thumbsup:

Though, I also love The Simpsons and I'm starting to watch Saturday Night Live after they did all those politcal sketches last year, I love the ones with "Sarah Palin" :hysterical: ... ah what can I say, I love how they made fun of all politicians :lol:

Has anyone read or seen the new Entertainment Weekly?

The cast of Seinfeld are reuniting for a reunion, sorta. In the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, the overral story line for the season is Larry and the gang getting back together for the reunion. It sounds pretty cool. I can't wait.

Has anyone read or seen the new Entertainment Weekly?

The cast of Seinfeld are reuniting for a reunion, sorta. In the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, the overral story line for the season is Larry and the gang getting back together for the reunion. It sounds pretty cool. I can't wait.

I watched something about that on HBO just last night. I forgot to add Curb Your Enthusiasm to my list. It feels like I've been waiting on the new season forever, I sorta forgot about the show. Did you see the last episode of the last season? The ending was hilarious.

More to my list

Jeopardy

George Lopez

Good biographies on the Biography channel

Good history topics on the History channel

Entourage: I just began watching this show a couple of days ago. Season 6, from HBO on Demand. I was hooked from the start. Now I think I am going to go out and buy the whole series from the beginning on DVD.

St Elsewhere - my favorite ever

The Sopranos

Six Feet Under

Homefront

MASH/Mary Tyler Moore/All in the Family

Carol Burnett

Life on Mars (BBC version)

Lately, I've enjoyed

Pushing Daisies

Nurse Jackie

Weeds

All time favorites: The Honeymooners, Fawlty Towers, Who's The Boss?, My So Called Life, Full House (now my daughter enjoys the show, too... kissed John Stamos when he was still on General Hospital), The Jeffersons, All in the Family, The Nanny, Knots Landing, The Mod Squad, Beverly Hills 90210 (the original cast), The Flintstones, Life Goes On, Paper Dolls, Hope and Faith, The Mary Tyler Moore show, I Love Lucy,Twilight Zone.

Was a loyal fan of All My Children from 1983 - 2002. Lost interest when Kelly Ripa left.

Shows i loved growing up: The Brady Bunch, Growing Pains, The Six Million Dollar Man, The Bionic Woman, Good Times, Little House on the Prairie, Happy Days, Rhoda, Starsky and Hutch, Charlie's Angels, One Day at a Time, Baretta, Laverne and Shirley, Three's Company, Soap, Eight is Enough, The Love Boat, Love American Style, Kate and Allie, Miami Vice, The Wonder Years, Roseanne.

Favorites today: House Hunters, Property Virgins, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, The Rachel Zoe Project, America's Next Top Model, Top Chef Las Vegas, The City.

Archived