Romancing The Stone

Mary Hartman

I'm not a real "romantic" person. But one thing that really makes me happy is little random texts or unexpected calls at odd times. Also, I like it when the person I'm dating feels comfortable enough to be silly/playful with me. I'm pretty playful, so when a guy is the same way, it's like "oh, you GET me!!"

Cletus...I get it. ;)

My boyfriend did something that made me happy today: he FINALLY put in the new electronic dimmer switches that I wanted in the bedrooms. I bought them about six months ago, bu the took this long to put them in. I'm happy now because they fade up and fade down, so if someone turns on the light in the middle of the morning, it's not a total shock! Plus, the dimmers have a set level you can keep them at.

Thanks, BF. ;)

I'm not a real "romantic" person. But one thing that really makes me happy is little random texts or unexpected calls at odd times. Also, I like it when the person I'm dating feels comfortable enough to be silly/playful with me. I'm pretty playful, so when a guy is the same way, it's like "oh, you GET me!!"

Tickle tickle :slapface:

That frickin cow picture cracks me up.

Archived