Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Ah!!! There you are Mr Keith Richards lover. What say you now about his latest dumb ass remarks about Led Zeppelin? Or about Mick? He would be nothing without Jagger. Cmon, LP59-what say ye?? Been looking for you. Im happily married too. But Im not happy with Keiths dumb ass fucking remarks.

edited for quoting the wrong post :mellow:

Another example of this guy doing what he seems to do best. Follow other members around to make inflammatory posts.

back on topic

I am happily single because there are so many wonderful women in the world I can't pick just one.

Now where do you come up with that coclusion. Over my disgust with Keith Richards? Im not alone last time I checked. as for you Rock Action-go back to your teeny bobber soap thread. ie get your jollies out of picking on this poor bastard called Spats.

As of now you're on permanent ignore.

(edited as not to stoop down to his level.)

Somebody really needs to watch this:

Primer for forum behaviour

Sorry for the offtopic content but from what I can see, icantquityoubabe is exhibiting classic troll behaviour.

I too have him on ignore from this point forward

Same here. I've never seen anybody so desperate to pick fights with so many people over absolutely nothing.

LP 59. If I ever rob a bank, Id leave you in the car and take the f--cking keys with me and walk out the back door. I wouldnt even do a liquor store with you unless I locked you in the car as the getaway driver wiith a bottle. If you are going to come back from the dead, make sure your ghost doesnt look like you did in real life. hahahahahahhhahaa ooooooeeeeeaaaaahhhhh

How much have you had to drink tonight, homes?

Because it's a public board and when you say shit like that, someone is going to comment. If you don't want people commenting, you should have put it in a PM. Good rule of thumb.

And I'm not a Georgia peach. You actually have to be from the state in order to be called that.

• 2 weeks later...

Married to a great woman for 20+years.Don't know how she puts up with my shit.

No kids...eight cats...vegetable garden in backyard...master herbalist garden in another county...

Life is pretty good;no complaints for now.

Archived