Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

i'm in love with myself, the food's always good, the sex is always good, well everything is always good. (until you add an extra person into the equation)

all joking aside, i've seen enough bitter destroyed couples and a.d.d affected children climbing atop shelves in stores smashing items into people as they walk by

to know nothing good whatsoever comes from relationships. the couples i've seen that loved each other and stuck it out... one always dies about 7 years before the other in the end, leaving the other alone to slowly fade into black obscurity in a old folks home. it just isn't worth it..

i've tried dating before. it's ok till about 3 conversations in, then i'm like "get the fuck away from me!" maybe i'm meant to be alone or maybe i just haven't met the right person, i don't know.

all joking aside, i've seen enough bitter destroyed couples and a.d.d affected children climbing atop shelves in stores smashing items into people as they walk by

to know nothing good whatsoever comes from relationships. the couples i've seen that loved each other and stuck it out... one always dies about 7 years before the other in the end, leaving the other alone to slowly fade into black obscurity in a old folks home...

Gotta look at the bright side: You could be the one to die first! :)

it's not about me. it's the principle. what about the person and family i leave behind?

regardless of what happens, in the end no one's happy or wins.

Maybe they will be glad to have known you and enjoy the memory of the time spent with you? :blink:

HAPPILY AND I MEAN HAPPILY DIVORCED FOR SEVEN YEARS, WITH A 13 YEAR OLD DIVA ( WHO THINKS MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS THE BEST THING SINCE APPLE PIE. AND HATES IT BECAUSE I CALL THEM MY MECHANICAL ROMANCE!) AND AN 11 YR FUTURE GENIUS!

Single! Recently split with my boyfriend (together for 4 years). We were highschool sweethearts. But I don't worry, I'm only 21 and got all my life ahead of me. I'm sure I'll meet someone nice someday. :)

Single and content. (there's pretty many of us, eh? :blink:)

I wouldn't mind living together with someone, but I guess I have tough conditions, I am reluctant to make compromises and very few people can take that.

WHEN YOUR SINGLE YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT, I WON T BE FOR LONG THAT IS MY TROUBLE.

I don't know. If you're in a good relationship, it's about balance and having some time on your own and some time together. Depends on what you want really.

Oh, please don't think I'm being mean, but can you not type in all caps - it's like you're shouting at everyone.

:D

I don't know. If you're in a good relationship, it's about balance and having some time on your own and some time together. Depends on what you want really.

Oh, please don't think I'm being mean, but can you not type in all caps - it's like you're shouting at everyone.

:D

that's cute :rolleyes:

Archived