Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Single! Recently split with my boyfriend (together for 4 years). We were highschool sweethearts. But I don't worry, I'm only 21 and got all my life ahead of me. I'm sure I'll meet someone nice someday. :)

You sound very lighthearted about it.....maybe it's your age.

That kind of stuff weighs heavy on my heart....scars go deep and take a bit longer to heal.

Your optimism is refreshing....maybe I can learn.

Single

But I take it for granted, because a little annoying rebellious phase almost cost me exile from all my friends, because I had male ones I wasn't "supposed" to have. So, everything has been settled.

So, still single, but luckily didn't lose any of my precious friends or loyalty of my family.

Will be married someday, luckily living in 21st century America, I have more control over this than I would've living in my home country a few decades ago.

Confusing little post that is.

I don't know. If you're in a good relationship, it's about balance and having some time on your own and some time together. Depends on what you want really.

Oh, please don't think I'm being mean, but can you not type in all caps - it's like you're shouting at everyone.

:D

sorry I get lazy sometimes,.

It's very confusing, that's all I can say.

But, I can happily say that my parents have given me the liberty that whenever I plan to get married, I can have a love marriage or an arranged marriage, which was extreamly rare, say back in the 1950s-60s or so in India. Also, thankfully, my parents don't have a problem with male friends, even if they call up at night or late, although my mother does get suspicious from time to time about this one guy. But, she doesn't mind. :D

Nicole, they do. You just have to make sure that you're ready to accept only the higest-quality material. ;)

I definately accepted much, much more low-quality material before I realized the beenfits of high-quality. :D

Mandy's right! :thumbsup: It's hard to believe sometimes when you're single though, or with a total loser guy :lol:

Married 18 years the first time (nightmare). Two great offspring, fully grown and doing well. Married to a wonderful lady for the last 4 years, having a great time!

I agree with those before me. Choose your mate carefully and don't think that you can change them to be who you'd like to be with. Find someone who is already right for you.

I learned this one the HARD way! :lol:

Single, wish I could find a nice guy, but from all I've experienced thus far in life, I'm almost positive they don't exist.

They exist Nic. You just have to bump into one and make him drop everything, start a conversation and get married. You know, just like in the movies. :)

I've been divorced and single for a while now. I don't want a relationship just for the sake of having one. My problem is that the women that I really like are in their mid-twenties and not looking for a forty-something like me.

:(

well. i luv older me. tired of the imature young boys

Archived