Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Yes but at least those are my own germs. Not hers. Kissing is different. I love that but not downtown. To me it's degrading and i just don't know the best way to explain it. The act just looks degrading.

Well who gives a shit how it looks, it feels elevating.

So. I don't get it. They pull some goodbye thread, a God thread, some other, including my fave Caption Thread, but they don't pull this meaningless crap repeating over and over with the same phrases, going nowhere..I don't get it.

So. I don't get it. They pull some goodbye thread, a God thread, some other, including my fave Caption Thread, but they don't pull this meaningless crap repeating over and over with the same phrases, going nowhere..I don't get it.

I disagree. I don't know why they pulled the God thread (it was a good one, I thought), but this is some quality entertainment in my book! Then again, I am a silly person.

How is oral sex degrading if the woman voluntary does so? I mean, if she is forced to do it, I can see you saying it's humiliating or degrading. But if she's not.....where are you getting it from? The only thing that's degrading is your opinions on the subject.

"when she is horny but you thingy ain't working you can always go....DOWNTOWN

when you are hungry but you don't want it fattening you can always eat...DOWNTOWN

well if she's just fresh from the shower she'll be smelling pretty

but if she's turned the wrong way 'round she might smell real shitty

how can you lose?

the taste is much better there, you can forget all your troubles, forget all all your cares..and go DOWNTOWN...things are more kinky there

DOWNTOWN, take off the underwear

DOWNTOWN, she'll be there waiting for you....."

I disagree. I don't know why they pulled the God thread (it was a good one, I thought), but this is some quality entertainment in my book! Then again, I am a silly person.

they pulled the God thread? i was enjoying that!

How is oral sex degrading if the woman voluntary does so? I mean, if she is forced to do it, I can see you saying it's humiliating or degrading. But if she's not.....where are you getting it from? The only thing that's degrading is your opinions on the subject.

I totally agree. Repression is sad.

I don't think it's fun any more. spats gets too repetitive.

I don't think it's fun any more. spats gets too repetitive.

Well, we need to stir thing up in here. BTW, I realized I posted about 4 times in a row, and I don't think I'm supposed to do that, so my apologies.

I liked Jethro Tull, but i thought that was too self serving, and we only have the space for one those kinds off egos.

I'm not sure I saw enough of his posts to make a call on that.

"when she is horny but you thingy ain't working you can always go....DOWNTOWN

when you are hungry but you don't want it fattening you can always eat...DOWNTOWN

well if she's just fresh from the shower she'll be smelling pretty

but if she's turned the wrong way 'round she might smell real shitty

how can you lose?

the taste is much better there, you can forget all your troubles, forget all all your cares..and go DOWNTOWN...things are more kinky there

DOWNTOWN, take off the underwear

DOWNTOWN, she'll be there waiting for you....."

:notworthy:

Archived