Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

No, you haven't. Wanna know why? IF YOU LIVED JUST FINE WITH IT, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE STARTED THIS SELF-SERVING, WHINY FUCKING THREAD ABOUT HOW YOU CAN'T GET LAID.

Actually, you are referring to his "happy new year" which is kinda abandoned.

Sad truth is, he hijacked this poor and innocent thread instead and made it his whineland.

No, you haven't. Wanna know why? IF YOU LIVED JUST FINE WITH IT, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE STARTED THIS SELF-SERVING, WHINY FUCKING THREAD ABOUT HOW YOU CAN'T GET LAID.

Well my likes and dislikes have probably kept me form getting some action recently but i don't think any of it is unhealthy.

It's not unhealthy for me. I have lived perfectly fine with my likes and dislikes.

You'd live finer if you'd take our advice.

Now get your ass out there and eat a puss. And by the way, you don't do that with a knife and fork.

lickme.gif

Well my likes and dislikes have probably kept me form getting some action recently but i don't think any of it is unhealthy.

Well, you are alone in that assessment. And it's working wonders for you out there in dating-land, so keep it up!

Then stop fucking whining, get out there into the real world, or at least crawl back into that stinking pit that your own thread is, and stop polluting other people's topics.

Actually, you are referring to his "happy new year" which is kinda abandoned.

Sad truth is, he hijacked this poor and innocent thread instead and made it his whineland.

I didn't hijack anything. The thread is about everyone's relationship status or lack of and everyone gets into conversations.

ok, after a little reading I've decided that spats must have mental problems or was molested by his parents or something

Why? I have likes and dislikes like anyone, what's wrong with that?

Whoa, what happened!? I was channeling Spats there for a second.

You'd live finer if you'd take our advice.

Now get your ass out there and eat a puss. And by the way, you don't do that with a knife and fork.

lickme.gif

I have taken some of the advice. I gave out my number to a girl this weekend. Just waiting to hear from her. Hope, Hope. :D

In all my years on Earth, I've never heard a man say he didn't want a blowjob. EVER. I've heard a couple say they didn't like eating at the Y, but they were silly, selfish pricks anyway.

Oral sex is as intimate as you can possibly get without crawling through someone's digestive tract. It's a real turn-on!

Youre telling me if a guy came up to you asking to give you a blow job you would't refuse? As an Italian, eating at the Y is strickly forbidden.

Spats, don't worry, There is alot of guys who are not keen on the BJ thing. Im still am! But you kinda get use to it after awhile. When you get older, you start doing freakier things then going downtown and eating at the Y.

Youre telling me if a guy came up to you asking to give you a blow job you would't refuse? As an Italian, eating at the Y is strickly forbidden.

Uh, yeah I'd draw the line there. I should have specified WOMAN, but I thought that would be taken for granted. Homey don't play that shit. :lol:

And I heard about the Italian thing on The Sopranos. But I'm mostly Irish/English, so it's OK here.

Uh, yeah I'd draw the line there. I should have specified WOMAN, but I thought that would be taken for granted. Homey don't play that shit. :lol:

And I heard about the Italian thing on The Sopranos. But I'm mostly Irish/English, so it's OK here.

Cybil Sheppard said Elvis didn't like to do it either.

Archived