Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

:P

Yeah, it's the "in thing" for normal people. Don't you see that suggestions on how to meet girls are useless, because any girl that meets him is going to have to get to know him. And once that happens, it's over. No halfway normal girl will be interested in someone this weird and warped.

:P:P

must agree. Went to the store and came back and see this thread is busy busy busy. If this isnt entertainment I dont know what is. :P

Yep.

As far as the rest, a lot of the stories come from members of the Memphis Mafia, who spent more time with him and knew him better than anyone.

You can't really trust them though. They were just after a buck. And most of the stuff they mentioned wasn't really weird. The "weirdest" thing they mentioned was that he was turned off by women who had given birth. He was very close to his mom. So those women that gave birth looked likely only mothers to him. He didn't look at them in sexual way anymore. But a lot of men have been know to be like that.

You can't really trust them though. They were just after a buck. And most of the stuff they mentioned wasn't really weird. The "weirdest" thing they mentioned was that he was turned off by women who had given birth. He was very close to his mom. So those women that gave birth looked likely only mothers to him. He didn't look at them in sexual way anymore. But a lot of men have been know to be like that.

Dude. Join a few sites like Dreamates. Look up women in your area. $25 and you can contact any of them. You will have so many dates your head will spin. Ms Right is out there. There is someone for everyone on this earth. You just have to find her. Hey Spats, dont let me down, you were made to go out and get her. Remember to let her under your skin, then you begin, to make it better!

Here's the problem, and this really gets to the heart of the issue: Spats doesn't want a relationship, or to ever get married. He just wants someone to have fun with. Problem is, half of what most people consider "having fun" with someone, SPATS WON'T DO. So what's in it for a girl? A guy who won't put her on a pedestal, doesn't believe in traditional gender roles, won't commit to her, and if she wants anything more than boring sex, he'll dump her for being a disgusting tramp.

Sounds tantalizing, huh? Call him ladies!

Dude. Join a few sites like Dreamates. Look up women in your area. $25 and you can contact any of them. You will have so many dates your head will spin. Ms Right is out there. There is someone for everyone on this earth. You just have to find her. Hey Spats, dont let me down, you were made to go out and get her. Remember to let her under your skin, then you begin, to make it better!

I was just listening to the lyrics of Hey Jude and Mccartney also promoted the whole "go chase the girl" routine. Great tune but the lyrics are BS.

I know they work but don't they have a bad stigma that goes with them? Like they are for desperate folks or something.

I was just listening to the lyrics of Hey Jude and Mccartney also promoted the whole "go chase the girl" routine. Great tune but the lyrics are BS.

I know they work but don't they have a bad stigma that goes with them? Like they are for desperate folks or something.

We are all desperate at times in our lives my friend. Do not despair. If you only knew what hell I have gone through and bounced back you would believe. There is hope. Never forget that!

Here's the problem, and this really gets to the heart of the issue: Spats doesn't want a relationship, or to ever get married. He just wants someone to have fun with. Problem is, half of what most people consider "having fun" with someone, SPATS WON'T DO. So what's in it for a girl? A guy who won't put her on a pedestal, doesn't believe in traditional gender roles, won't commit to her, and if she wants anything more than boring sex, he'll dump her for being a disgusting tramp.

Sounds tantalizing, huh? Call him ladies!

I like to have a lot of fun.

-There is abosulely nothing wrong with not wanting to get married. Marriage is not for everyone. I know a few unhappy marriages.

- Speaking of unhealthy. Putting someone on a pedestal is unhealthy. Wouldn't recommend that to anyone. Don't put yourself below someone. And i would have to question someone that wants to be put on one.

- What's wrong with not liking traditional gender roles. It's 2008. What happened to equality? I think it's unhealthy to say that this is "man's Job" or a "woman's job". When did not liking that become bad?

No, marriage isn't for everyone. But that doesn't mean you condemn it.

Maybe when i see one happy marriage i will change my mind or maybe when the divorce rate is not through the roof.

Maybe when i see one happy marriage i will change my mind or maybe when the divorce rate is not through the roof.

My marriage is VERY happy. Of course, if it doesn't work out, Electro and I are going to hook up. So I'm all set. Snooze you lose, Spats!

My parents. My best friend and her husband. My cousins.

There.....that's about 5 happy marriages for you. You're welcome. The divorce rate will always be high, because we no longer live in a society that shackles people to marriage and gives them no way out if they choose one. There's abuse, adultery, abandonment, and basically people going down two separate roads. Divorce sucks, but sometimes it's best for all the parties involved if they split.

Doesn't mean marriage is bad. It means it was bad for those people.

My parents. My best friend and her husband. My cousins.

There.....that's about 5 happy marriages for you. You're welcome. The divorce rate will always be high, because we no longer live in a society that shackles people to marriage and gives them no way out if they choose one. There's abuse, adultery, abandonment, and basically people going down two separate roads. Divorce sucks, but sometimes it's best for all the parties involved if they split.

Doesn't mean marriage is bad. It means it was bad for those people.

Don't get me wrong, i am all for divorce if someone isn't happy. You should be able to get out marriage whenever you want.

I personally don't know any happy marriages. In my family, or friends. I don't know you or matt or any of you friends and family.

When it comes to relationships of any kind...there are never any guarantees. You take a chance when you choose to open your heart and soul to another person. The reward far outweighs the risks involved. Life is too short to be sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and contemplating the "what ifs" of all the moments you let pass you by.

I personally don't know any happy marriages. In my family, or friends. I don't know you or matt or any of you friends and family.

So you've never personally seen any, but you do know they exist out there. But that's not good enough, it has to be with your own eyes, eh? I've never met the Pope, but I'm pretty sure he exists.

So you've never personally seen any, but you do know they exist out there. But that's not good enough, it has to be with your own eyes, eh? I've never met the Pope, but I'm pretty sure he exists.

When we get married, I won't even demand the bigger closet. I will however, ask for one wall to cover in my Yankee memorabilia.

No, i have never personally seen any happy marriages. A few of my buddies wives look a little happy but my buddies don't so you can't count those as happy marriages.

Maybe they look unhappy around you to humor you. You know, maybe they're afraid if they look happy, you'll bitch and whine about how they should be unhappy.

That's one of the good things about my guy friends is that whe can be more ourselves when we are hanging out then when we are with the women. I can tell them stuff i wouldn't be able to tell any of my female friends or any girlfriend.

When it comes to relationships of any kind...there are never any guarantees. You take a chance when you choose to open your heart and soul to another person. The reward far outweighs the risks involved. Life is too short to be sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and contemplating the "what ifs" of all the moments you let pass you by.

I have found the bad has outweighed the good. I have some regrets about stuff i haven't done but you can't turn the clock back. I wouldn't have done any approaching back then. I might have a better outlook on things today if i had avoided that.

Archived