Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

The two couples I'm talking about did move in together--one moved across the country, and the other immigrated to the US to be with the people they've met.

I don't think i would be able to do that. I might consider it if they lived in NY or LA. I would love to live in both those cities and if the relationship didn't work out i could still live there and look elsewhere.

I don't think i would be able to do that. I might consider it if they lived in NY or LA. I would love to live in both those cities and if the relationship didn't work out i could still live there and look elsewhere.

Still it's at least on the same continent :D

I try and be positive. I guess experience has formed my views and the way i do things. I guess i am what they call "jaded". Past experiences can take a toll on you and participating in the dating scene can give you a real negative attitude on this stuff.

I understand that past experiences have an affect on you, but you have to attempt to learn from them and then leave them in the past where they belong. I've dated some guys that turned out to be real jerks, but I don't judge all relationships based upon those negative experiences. I'm a little bit wiser, a little more in tune with myself and I still follow my heart.

I try and be positive. I guess experience has formed my views and the way i do things. I guess i am what they call "jaded". Past experiences can take a toll on you and participating in the dating scene can give you a real negative attitude on this stuff.

Note my signature says it all.

Best friend and Best man at my wedding spoke just as you do. 18 months later I was one of his pawl bearers. He just couldn't settle down an went into depression. Died in the same way as JB fifth of vodka and never awoke! He was 30yo

Learn to love your self first and good things will follow :console:

Note my signature says it all.

Best friend and Best man at my wedding spoke just as you do. 18 months later I was one of his pawl bearers. He just couldn't settle down an went into depression. Died in the same way as JB fifth of vodka and never awoke! He was 30yo

Learn to love your self first and good things will follow :console:

What is involved in loving yourself.? Loving every little thing about yourself? Do people really love themselves. I get the impression most tolerate themselves. :D

Loving yourself means learning to accept your imperfections as the qualities that make you unique.

Then i have trouble doing that. I hate my imperfections with a passion. I can't acccept them at all. If i got positive results from them maybe i could but i don't. I think they have held me back.

Not wrong, difficult :unsure:

..and expensive

True. But there's no wrong way to met the right person for you, is there? It's just money. You can make more of that, but you might never find a better person. Speaking of which . . .

The two couples I'm talking about did move in together--one moved across the country, and the other immigrated to the US to be with the people they've met.

Who is that?

Oh wait. As I was typing it came to me, still within North America, right?

True. But there's no wrong way to met the right person for you, is there? It's just money. You can make more of that, but you might never find a better person. Speaking of which . . .

I couldn't agree with you more! :D

Well I believe you have to love yourself and learn to appreciate and accept both your positive and negative qualities in order that you may share yourself with another person. How can you allow someone else's love into your heart if you don't feel that you deserve it?

As for me, i have a very strange errr "status" now.....i love one person VERY much....and there were many problems before we were manage to be together...but now we decided to take a pause....i miss him...we together but it's kinnda pause...i don't know if it's for the better.....

As for me, i have a very strange errr "status" now.....i love one person VERY much....and there were many problems before we were manage to be together...but now we decided to take a pause....i miss him...we together but it's kinnda pause...i don't know if it's for the better.....

I wish you the best of luck. That can be torture. But at the same time, so can forcing a relationship. Take it from someone who found out the hard way...

Best wishes. :)

Archived