Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Well I believe you have to love yourself and learn to appreciate and accept both your positive and negative qualities in order that you may share yourself with another person. How can you allow someone else's love into your heart if you don't feel that you deserve it?

I think i deserve to have a hottie want me. I am a good person even if i can be a little difficult. I just hate the negative things about me. And they have probably kept me from reaching my full potential. Whatever that is.

I think i deserve to have a hottie want me. I am a good person even if i can be a little difficult. I just hate the negative things about me. And they have probably kept me from reaching my full potential. Whatever that is.

I'm sure you do deserve to have a nice girl want you and appreciate you. If you hate certain negative things about yourself, then why don't you try working on some of them. If you keep assuming that you will fail in relationships, then you undoubtedly will. This scenario of you sitting around feeling sorry for yourself obviously isn't helping you any so why not try another route? Work on some of the things that you don't like about yourself then try getting out and meeting new people. A whole new outlook on life may be exactly what you need to get you out of the funk that you're in.

True. But there's no wrong way to met the right person for you, is there? It's just money. You can make more of that, but you might never find a better person. Speaking of which . . .

Who is that?

Oh wait. As I was typing it came to me, still within North America, right?

Yes. :lol:

Rock Action, thank you so much!.. I really hope we'll manage to cope with everything...

FireKisses, you are right, one has to work on himself, it is neede. plus i like one phrase.. "YOU HAVE TO BE BEAUTIFUL FOR SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU" which means not only your appearance but your being beautiful inside...

Rock Action, thank you so much!.. I really hope we'll manage to cope with everything...

FireKisses, you are right, one has to work on himself, it is neede. plus i like one phrase.. "YOU HAVE TO BE BEAUTIFUL FOR SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU" which means not only your appearance but your being beautiful inside...

I absolutely agree! Its what's inside that matters. Nurture your inner beauty and the flower outside will surely bloom.

As for me, i have a very strange errr "status" now.....i love one person VERY much....and there were many problems before we were manage to be together...but now we decided to take a pause....i miss him...we together but it's kinnda pause...i don't know if it's for the better.....

All things being equal its better to find someone who needs no pauses for any reason... This might be a good opportunity to move on find such a person.

Well I am single and available. But for me female friends I must warn you. I'm high maintenances. I prefer hot-intellectual woman that can stand on their own feet. I'm not into co-dependent relationships.

I'm sure that the woman I'm looking for might not be here on Earth. She would have to be like a real Angel like in Heaven. If tying down a man to a house and mortgage is what you're looking for. I'm not the man. On the other hand.....if you are loaded with $$ ....I'd check you out to see what you are about.

By the way...I don't want anyone here to get the wrong impression about me. I feel for the many of you that had to get a divorce. And for those who are married and it's working......that is wonderful!!!

There's nothing here on Earth that surpasses real true love between a Man and a Woman. I've been there.....and as you all ready know......Nothing is better than true LOVE!!! (I guess Elvis wasn't wrong when he sang "I can't help falling in Love with you" ............Peace to all of you!!!

Circus Earth, your dream is wonderful, i suppose everybody looks for an Angel but....maybe i'm too young to say such things but listen, try to find beautiful things in a HUMAN, not in ANGEL, another phrase i want to share - "it's VERY easy to love a perfect creature. just dare to love IMPERFECT creature". it's true!!!! humans are beautiful too, yeah, nobody is angel, but humans are wonderful too!!!! and as soon as you will find a lady, a real Lady, you'll see how she "shines white light and want to show how everything still turns to gold".........

Evermore, thank you.....but i think this guy deserves waiting for. plus i love him - that's important....

Rock Action, THAAANX)))) Peace and love to you))))

Well I am single and available. But for me female friends I must warn you. I'm high maintenances. I prefer hot-intellectual woman that can stand on their own feet. I'm not into co-dependent relationships.

I'm sure that the woman I'm looking for might not be here on Earth. She would have to be like a real Angel like in Heaven. If tying down a man to a house and mortgage is what you're looking for. I'm not the man. On the other hand.....if you are loaded with $$ ....I'd check you out to see what you are about.

Hi spats! *waves* :)

I'm sure you do deserve to have a nice girl want you and appreciate you. If you hate certain negative things about yourself, then why don't you try working on some of them. If you keep assuming that you will fail in relationships, then you undoubtedly will. This scenario of you sitting around feeling sorry for yourself obviously isn't helping you any so why not try another route? Work on some of the things that you don't like about yourself then try getting out and meeting new people. A whole new outlook on life may be exactly what you need to get you out of the funk that you're in.

It's not that i think I will fail in relationships. I don't think i am the one that fails in the relationship. I just go with how i feel. I get bored, i get annoyed or turned off or we can't agree on certain things. And they end. It's tough to meet pretty, cool women who you want to spend lots of time with.

The things that i have been told i need to work on aren't really things you can work on. Like how can one stop getting annoyed so easily with people. Or getting turned off so easily. it doesn't take much for either of those things to occur with me. I remind myself of Jerry Sienfeld some times. Like if a girl has a laugh that just annoys the hell out of me then i won't hook up with her or if she talks with her mouth full and it turns me off then i am done. it can be stuff like that.

I also wouldn't mind looking like Johnny depp or Brad Pitt. But i don't think that's something i can work on. :D

I'm sure that the woman I'm looking for might not be here on Earth. She would have to be like a real Angel like in Heaven. If tying down a man to a house and mortgage is what you're looking for. I'm not the man. On the other hand.....if you are loaded with $ ....I'd check you out to see what you are about.

By the way...I don't want anyone here to get the wrong impression about me. I feel for the many of you that had to get a divorce. And for those who are married and it's working......that is wonderful!!!

There's nothing here on Earth that surpasses real true love between a Man and a Woman. I've been there.....and as you all ready know......Nothing is better than true LOVE!!! (I guess Elvis wasn't wrong when he sang "I can't help falling in Love with you" ............Peace to all of you!!!

My God, The Dork Lord has a sibling.

My God, The Dork Lord has a sibling.

I like independant women and am not interested in mortgages or living in the burbs. But i don't care how much a woman makes. How much money she has is not important to me as long as she can support herself.

It's not that i think I will fail in relationships. I don't think i am the one that fails in the relationship. I just go with how i feel. I get bored, i get annoyed or turned off or we can't agree on certain things. And they end. It's tough to meet pretty, cool women who you want to spend lots of time with.

The things that i have been told i need to work on aren't really things you can work on. Like how can one stop getting annoyed so easily with people. Or getting turned off so easily. it doesn't take much for either of those things to occur with me. I remind myself of Jerry Sienfeld some times. Like if a girl has a laugh that just annoys the hell out of me then i won't hook up with her or if she talks with her mouth full and it turns me off then i am done. it can be stuff like that.

I also wouldn't mind looking like Johnny depp or Brad Pitt. But i don't think that's something i can work on. :D

Its not your appearance that makes you unattractive Spats, its your inner self. You are looking for the "perfect woman" and she simply does not exist. Neither does the "perfect man" for that matter. Love and relationships are not about perfection. They are about appreciating the whole person, flaws included.

However, that doesn't seem to matter to you.

Its not your appearance that makes you unattractive Spats, its your inner self. You are looking for the "perfect woman" and she simply does not exist. Neither does the "perfect man" for that matter. Love and relationships are not about perfection. They are about appreciating the whole person, flaws included.

However, that doesn't seem to matter to you.

I am not expecting someone to be perfect. I just don't want them to have things about them that makes me like them less.

Archived