Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Then i have trouble doing that. I hate my imperfections with a passion. I can't acccept them at all. If i got positive results from them maybe i could but i don't. I think they have held me back.

What are these imperfections that are sooo terrible as to make you feel bad about yourself? No one is perfect. If they truly bother you that badly, perhaps it's time to work on changing them...otherwise, embrace your imperfections and go on with life! I know I'm not perfect-I have a bad temper, I'm too thin, I have big feet, I wear glasses, I smoke too much, I drink too much, I swear too much, I'm flat-chested, I'm a really big smart-ass, and I couldn't balance my checkbook if my life depended on it. But you know what? I love me, because I'm the only person I know that is like me. And because I'm ok with myself, I tend to have fun at pretty much anything. And it seems to work, I always have friends, and guys that like me.....

Does it? It's just that there are some things i can't put up with that would drive me nuts if i was around the person all the time. Aren't there things like that annoy the hell out of you? Could you put up bad eating manners or a loud obnoxious laugh?

I could put up with those things a hell of alot faster than the fact that my darling hubby is a republican! But hey, we ALL have our crosses to bear in a relationship, ya know? Nobody is perfect. :)

What are these imperfections that are sooo terrible as to make you feel bad about yourself? No one is perfect. If they truly bother you that badly, perhaps it's time to work on changing them...otherwise, embrace your imperfections and go on with life! I know I'm not perfect-I have a bad temper, I'm too thin, I have big feet, I wear glasses, I smoke too much, I drink too much, I swear too much, I'm flat-chested, I'm a really big smart-ass, and I couldn't balance my checkbook if my life depended on it. But you know what? I love me, because I'm the only person I know that is like me. And because I'm ok with myself, I tend to have fun at pretty much anything. And it seems to work, I always have friends, and guys that like me.....

I must have given the wrong impression. I don't feel bad about myself or hate myself. I just hate the imperfections that i have. Someone was saying you have to love yourself. I am just saying i could never love my imperfections.

Why do you people keep addressing this DROLL...fucking boring shit ?

I'm astounded....and guilty of peeking in....cause I'm amazed at the 'serious' response....JESUS !!!!! :wacko:

Well, there's trolls and there's drolls...and thankfully spats is the droll kind. For all the times people have shouted at him and called him names he's never been unfriendly to anybody here which is more than you can say about most people. The worst thing he's doing is wasting people's time - but then, most of us are here because we got some time to waste.... :rolleyes:

Circus Earth, your dream is wonderful, i suppose everybody looks for an Angel but....maybe i'm too young to say such things but listen, try to find beautiful things in a HUMAN, not in ANGEL, another phrase i want to share - "it's VERY easy to love a perfect creature. just dare to love IMPERFECT creature". it's true!!!! humans are beautiful too, yeah, nobody is angel, but humans are wonderful too!!!! and as soon as you will find a lady, a real Lady, you'll see how she "shines white light and want to show how everything still turns to gold".........

Evermore, thank you.....but i think this guy deserves waiting for. plus i love him - that's important....

Rock Action, THAAANX)))) Peace and love to you))))

Maureen that was very beautiful. You have a warm-heart. You're age is irreleavant. I haven't given up hope. I guess I'm a modern-day renaissance man trying to find a modern-day renaissance woman.

Perhaps one day I will find her here on Earth. And I tell you if I do.....she will love me like no mortal has. And my love for her will be the same. Together we will be blessed with immortal love.....a love that will never die............: )

That was beautiful and your right, if the two of you want a pause, by all means ITS YOUR decision...not someone elses...

Shad :unsure: w

That was a very sincere advice. Love between a man and woman is sometimes tested.

And abstinance makes the heart grow fonder.

: )

Well, there's trolls and there's drolls...and thankfully spats is the droll kind. For all the times people have shouted at him and called him names he's never been unfriendly to anybody here which is more than you can say about most people. The worst thing he's doing is wasting people's time - but then, most of us are here because we got some time to waste.... :rolleyes:

Is "droll" an internet name now? Bah! I can't keep up. :angry: *breaks hip*

:hysterical: :hysterical:

well...maybe it's a function of our internal glands, a chemical reaction that's drugging our brain to be more susceptible to reproduction...but hey, whether it's true or not...let's believe it's LOVE. Maybe if we believe strong enough, it will become the truth.

Archived