Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

I talk to my male friends about the same exact things I talk to my female friends with. They're MY FRIENDS, and what we talk about doesn't matter (except for menstrual things--the men don't get tortured or grossed out by that--I spare them that...but that's the only thing).

Really? That doesn't happen with me. I think i need to find female friends that like all the same things i like.

I was in a relationship for a very long time, he was possessive, and very demanding,I got out, best thing I did, it was difficult - I loved him so much.

Congrats Diamonda, Those are qualities you don't want in a girlfriend or boyfriend. Good for you.

That first picture is a bit much for this website, don't you think? Didn't we get a thread on the old site pulled because it veered too far off the road?

It's not really that bad. Just showed a lil' fuzz. I admit it's at the edge though. In more ways than one. :lol:

I have never written down my likes and dislikes so i don't know.

As far as laughs go. I think if the girls laugh draws attention from strangers around you then it's too much. That's what happened one time when i went to the movies with a girl. People kept looking over at us when she would laugh. It was embarassing. I never went out with her again.

spats it's obvious your very young and have not experienced much humility.

I myself have had some similar feelings when I was much younger, you will grow out of it trust me.

Imagine laying in a hospital bed with metal staples in your torso from your groin up to your rib cage and you can't get up to take a pee. Doesn't matter anyway because there's a tube shoved up your peepee attached to a bag for it to empty into.

Then you wake up in the middle of the night with pain so excruciating you can hardly reach the buzzer to call someone for help.

Then this huge old nurse comes into the room to shoot something into your IV to relieve the pain. "Gawd" she was the most beautiful women i've ever seen.

So put a little more life behind you before you decide what embarasses you to the point you pass on what may be the love of your life.

Really? That doesn't happen with me. I think i need to find female friends that like all the same things i like.

From what it sounds like, if your female firends are truly how you say they are, they sound like a bunch of dumb little ding-bats. Perhaps you should find some more female friends. :lol:

Where is it?

You replied to it. Post #347.

good_shrink_bad_shrink.jpg

So Jan--which shink is the bad shrink?

:lol:

spats it's obvious your very young and have not experienced much humility.

I myself have had some similar feelings when I was much younger, you will grow out of it trust me.

Imagine laying in a hospital bed with metal staples in your torso from your groin up to your rib cage and you can't get up to take a pee. Doesn't matter anyway because there's a tube shoved up your peepee attached to a bag for it to empty into.

Then you wake up in the middle of the night with pain so excruciating you can hardly reach the buzzer to call someone for help.

Then this huge old nurse comes into the room to shoot something into your IV to relieve the pain. "Gawd" she was the most beautiful women i've ever seen.

So put a little more life behind you before you decide what embarasses you to the point you pass on what may be the love of your life.

Man, you have had it tough. Sorry to hear about that.

But i don't think "the love of my life" would annoy the hell out of me or embarrass me.

From what it sounds like, if your female firends are truly how you say they are, they sound like a bunch of dumb little ding-bats. Perhaps you should find some more female friends. :lol:

You replied to it. Post #347.

So Jan--which shink is the bad shrink?

:lol:

I don't know if they are stupid. They are just into sissy stuff. I guess i should find cool female friends. Again, that isn't easy just like it isn't easy to find pretty, cool girlfriends.

I agree with you on the fact that you shouldn't try to change who you are with. But i wouldn't hook up with a girl who did things that drove me crazy in the first place. I don't need that drama in my life.

I don't know if they are stupid. They are just into sissy stuff. I guess i should find cool female friends. Again, that isn't easy just like it isn't easy to find pretty, cool girlfriends.

I agree with you on the fact that you shouldn't try to change who you are with. But i wouldn't hook up with a girl who did things that drove me crazy in the first place. I don't need that drama in my life.

I don't know, some guys like to be driven crazy....

Archived