Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Are you Jimmy Page to send over your personal assistant? If you're not too shy and not too arrogant what's your excuse for not giving her your number yourself?

*Holds breath for next excuse*

because she should have been the one asking for it. She was the one hinting at it. She was playing games. I guess she is the type of girl that thinks it's the guy's job to do that. I don't like that attitude in women.

because she should have been the one asking for it. She was the one hinting at it. She was playing games. I guess she is the type of girl that thinks it's the guy's job to do that. I don't like that attitude in women.

dude do you need someone to hold the door open for you and someone else to push you thru it?...If you don't assert yourself, someone else will

and you'll be crying about that next

:lol:

On a serious note Babs... Make sure your doctor sends you for a PSA blood test. It may cost you about $30 but it is still the most accurate test we have for early detection of any prostate related problems.

dude do you need someone to hold the door open for you and someone else to push you thru it?...If you don't assert yourself, someone else will

and you'll be crying about that next

That's not it. If someone wants your phone number they should just ask for it. Just be up front and honest. She shouldn't have started playing around with me. Hinting and throwing the ball in to my court is playing around. as i said i don't like the "it's the man's job" attitude. Not very progressive.

What will i be crying about next? that she will be taken and i blew it? I doubt there are guys breaking down her door.

On a serious note Babs... Make sure your doctor sends you for a PSA blood test. It may cost you about $30 but it is still the most accurate test we have for early detection of any prostate related problems.

Thanks for the tip ally. You know i've been putting this off for a few years now but my brother in law was just diagnosed.So my wife is taking charge.

Hey ally I see you're from Van.Another rainy weekend . :beer:

That's not it. If someone wants your phone number they should just ask for it. Just be up front and honest. She shouldn't have started playing around with me. Hinting and throwing the ball in to my court is playing around. as i said i don't like the "it's the man's job" attitude. Not very progressive.

What will i be crying about next? that she will be taken and i blew it? I doubt there are guys breaking down her door.

It sounds like from what you have been saying that YOU wanted her number so according to that logic YOU should have asked for it anyway

you talk in circles trying to justify your BS and the only person you are fooling is yourself

maybe your constant failures are genetic...some people just aren't meant to procreate

Thanks for the tip ally. You know i've been putting this off for a few years now but my brother in law was just diagnosed.So my wife is taking charge.

Hey ally I see you're from Van.Another rainy weekend . :beer:

Sounds like you've got a great wife. I was actually thinking on posting a thread on the subject as I know so many guy's who for one reason or another won't get " The Inspection". It's important that we do. So much can be done with early detection.

For any ladies reading this, get the old man's ear and follow in Babs wifes footsteps. Most guy's are reluctant to ask

Yes Babs it is another rainy Saturday but hell, I'll take it over the snow anytime :)

For the people college-aged like myself, is everyone around you getting married and/or having babies but you? I have two coworkers who feel the same way. We're all gonna be bridesmaids this summer, our siblings and high school friends are having babies, and we have absolutely no love life to speak of. I just have creepy stalkers who only like me because no one else is nice to them. One of them is in three of my classes. Oh joy. But to quite honest, I don't think any of us really care about this development because we're more attracted to a door than most of the guys we encounter on a daily basis.

We started the "nobody loves me" club. Our meetings are surprisingly uplifting. :)

For the people college-aged like myself, is everyone around you getting married and/or having babies but you? I have two coworkers who feel the same way. We're all gonna be bridesmaids this summer, our siblings and high school friends are having babies, and we have absolutely no love life to speak of. I just have creepy stalkers who only like me because no one else is nice to them. One of them is in three of my classes. Oh joy. But to quite honest, I don't think any of us really care about this development because we're more attracted to a door than most of the guys we encounter on a daily basis.

We started the "nobody loves me" club. Our meetings are surprisingly uplifting. :)

Some of my buddies gave in and went the marriage route . And some of my buddies are dating. They are starting to settle which is too bad. One by one they are dropping like flies. I am still standing though.

It sounds like from what you have been saying that YOU wanted her number so according to that logic YOU should have asked for it anyway

you talk in circles trying to justify your BS and the only person you are fooling is yourself

maybe your constant failures are genetic...some people just aren't meant to procreate

I would have given her my number to her if she had asked for it. I had a good time with her. But....it was her idea. It did not even enter my mind before she started hinting. I thought i was never gonna see her again after we hung out at the party. Then she came over to say goodbye and that's when she started hinting at me to ask for her number or to get my number. That's when it turned into the game playing.

I would have given her my number to her if she had asked for it. I had a good time with her. But....it was her idea. It did not even enter my mind before she started hinting. I thought i was never gonna see her again after we hung out at the party. Then she came over to say goodbye and that's when she started hinting at me to ask for her number or to get my number. That's when it turned into the game playing.

If it was a game, no # You lost.

Get the #, You Win.

Simple Game it sounds like it to me.

My wife was talking about play therapy at her school. It sounds like you could use this.

If it was a game, no # You lost.

Get the #, You Win.

Simple Game it sounds like it to me.

My wife was talking about play therapy at her school. It sounds like you could use this.

She didn't get what she wanted which was my number or for me to ask for her number. so how did i lose?

Because you are crying now, stop whining ..if it did not mean anything to you, you would not have mentioned it.

I have just been responding to the fact that some folks have said i blew it and i should have been the one to ask for the number.

Well, let's see, it's been almost 6 weeks since New Year's Eve, and this discussion of the girl and the phone number is spread over 2 threads and about 50 pages. Much ado about nothing? Yep.

Yes but it was around 3 weeks ago that my buddy got her number for me. Just saying that i wasn't the one that blew it. She did.

Yes but it was around 3 weeks ago that my buddy got her number for me. Just saying that i wasn't the one that blew it. She did.

That's true only if you (and she) invest in the idea that she loses out by not hearing from you.

It sounds like a win-win thing to me.

You win because you didn't have to do something you didn't want to do.

She wins cuz she didn't hook up with you.

See, that was easy. Now we can all go home.

Did she get what she wanted? No. And it was her own fault she didn't get what she wanted. She blew it. Not me.

I doubt she's on the internet right now, 6 weeks later, talking about the guy from New Year's Eve. Yet here you are, still talking about her.

That said, she dodged a bullet by not hooking up with you. She's lucky she ran across someone with such an unprecedented combination of cluelessness and gutlessness, and therefore won't be subjected to the same crap every day that us lucky folks are.

I doubt she's on the internet right now, 6 weeks later, talking about the guy from New Year's Eve. Yet here you are, still talking about her.

That said, she dodged a bullet by not hooking up with you. She's lucky she ran across someone with such an unprecedented combination of cluelessness and gutlessness, and therefore won't be subjected to the same crap every day that us lucky folks are.

Boy, we won the lottery didn't we?

Archived