Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

Relationship Status Update

ya know i love ilove my ole lady got a marriage licesense the other day but im scarred to death her credit card fetish is gonna tear us apart there are so many things that are perfect with us it just kinda hurts to think one stupid as fuck thing could tear us apart, just wanted ton vent thanx for listening!! :mellow:

ya know i love ilove my ole lady got a marriage licesense the other day but im scarred to death her credit card fetish is gonna tear us apart there are so many things that are perfect with us it just kinda hurts to think one stupid as fuck thing could tear us apart, just wanted ton vent thanx for listening!! :mellow:

Talk it out before you make that next step. Trust me on this. ;)

You must discuss this before you take the leap. $$$ is THE #1 reason for divorce

You must discuss this before you take the leap. $$$ is THE #1 reason for divorce

Fuckin' A, man.

I was making more than the X for years, then I got laid off due to no fault of my own back in the early 90's. She treated me like dog shit. I managed to get another job pretty quick, but because I wasn't making the large $$ I was before, she still treated me like dog shit. Adios!

But yeah, you have to make sure she understands that it takes two to make it these days. And money is not an infinite resource.

I almost made the first mistake 30 years ago but I caught her before It was too late. :wacko:

Took me 8 years to commit to my better half "Once bitten twice shy"

Crap.

I've been with my boyfriend for close to 7 years. He's divorced....you sound a lot like him... LOL

He grew up in Nawlins... :blink:

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

got any cheese?

Crap.

I've been with my boyfriend for close to 7 years. He's divorced....you sound a lot like him... LOL

He grew up in Nawlins... :blink:

Believe it or not some guys hurt bad even if they don't admit it. I almost lost her though. Don't really know why I waited so long. We were exclusive to one another and we didn't even live together until we where married, accept weekends and holidays.

Every now and then I get to read stuff that restores some faith in my fellow man.

Thanks y'all. B)

*disclaimer* "fellow man" is all encompassing humankind, not just guys...

Every now and then I get to read stuff that restores some faith in my fellow man.

Thanks y'all. B)

*disclaimer* "fellow man" is all encompassing humankind, not just guys...

Nice disclaimer! :lol:

Hey, we're not ALL rotten! B)

You must discuss this before you take the leap. $$ is THE #1 reason for divorce

i know i know i know i know i know iknow but we have children together so its already kinda a done deal but i kinda feel like she knows its really important to me that are kids grow up with there parents being together but it feels like she's taking advantage of it instead of respecting it!! not perfect myself but not understanding this atitude since i havent done anything to bring out this bullshit attitude!!

i know i know i know i know i know iknow but we have children together so its already kinda a done deal but i kinda feel like she knows its really important to me that are kids grow up with there parents being together but it feels like she's taking advantage of it instead of respecting it!! not perfect myself but not understanding this atitude since i havent done anything to bring out this bullshit attitude!!

Shit, you're already in quite a bind!

Well, as someone who divorced a woman with a child, I know that's tough as hell. But you have to stand your ground! No need to be a dick about it, but you have to be honest about your feelings. Don't let her run you over either. You'll be extremely sorry otherwise.

Best of luck!

Fuckin' A, man.

I was making more than the X for years, then I got laid off due to no fault of my own back in the early 90's. She treated me like dog shit. I managed to get another job pretty quick, but because I wasn't making the large $ I was before, she still treated me like dog shit. Adios!

But yeah, you have to make sure she understands that it takes two to make it these days. And money is not an infinite resource.

Whats up Rock Action you and i have kinda been runnin in the same circles on this Forum but never actually talked i dont think but i kinda feel what your sayin a little more than i wish i was by the way the howdy! hows it goin buddy!!

Whats up Rock Action you and i have kinda been runnin in the same circles on this Forum but never actually talked i dont think but i kinda feel what your sayin a little more than i wish i was by the way the howdy! hows it goin buddy!!

Hey bro, not really trying to be a nosy fucker. But as a geezer I know what I've been through. Hate to see anyone go through it too. ;)

Best of luck, however you want to proceed! :D

Hey bro, not really trying to be a nosy fucker. But as a geezer I know what I've been through. Hate to see anyone go through it too. ;)

Best of luck, however you want to proceed! :D

hey thats cool bro, i really do think it'l work but it helps to vent and it helps even more to vent to somebody who understands your a cool guy i've read many of your post if you and i lived near each other i think we'd be good friends! not that we cant be here but you knoew what i mean

I disagree.

We were ALL raised like that as kids. That includes myself. But as I got older, I realized that some of the best looking women were also the snottiest, most arrogant bitches I ever met. So that part of my search criteria got tossed out the window. I started looking at who made me laugh, who treated me with respect, and who was genuine and friendly. The rest is bullshit.

Now ladies, before you crucify me- I know that a good looking lady can also be a wonderful person. I'm not generalizing here. I'll apologize right now if I phrased things the wrong way. Just saying that the ego can be a powerful thing. That goes for men too. :)

But i have met girls that weren't that attractive who were snotty and arrogant too.

I want someone who has all those nice qualities too. But also pretty.

Yeah, then you can blow it again, because you've learned nothing from the last time. And spare me the "no, SHE blew it" crap.

Dude, if i did exactly what she did that night you would knock me for it. But because she is a girl you are letting her off the hook.

This time i will hopefully just avoid her the whole night. Pretend she's not there.

Nope. That's one of many, many, many, many things he doesn't do/want in the bedroom. I actually find it hard to believe that he's even been with someone in that capacity; the list of things he won't do is longer than the list of things he will. What's the female going to get out of it?

They are a couple things i absolutely won't do again but the rest i may not like but i will still do them to keep her toes tapping.

I just hope that Spats never ever lands a chick with a lot of bedroom experience, or else he'll be scarred-for-life after the first time....

I have been with women who knew what they were doing. For the most part there were no problems. :D

In and out of love/lust, here today gone tommorow.I have three grown children none live at home and 5 grandchildren.I go when i want where i want and get laid when she wants whoever she may be.

Good for you dude. :D

I have been with women who knew what they were doing. For the most part there were no problems. :D

But....women like a man to know what they're doing too....and to use their knowledge. I'm right. And I know it.

:P

Dude, if i did exactly what she did that night you would knock me for it. But because she is a girl you are letting her off the hook.

No, I'm knocking YOU for not getting the digits. Like it or not, not many girls are going to say "hey let me give you my number", or "can I have your number?". I know that's the way you'd like it, but it's not very realistic. The guy has to ask, that's the way it works generally. You don't want to go about it that way, fine, but you're going to be alone.

No, I'm knocking YOU for not getting the digits. Like it or not, not many girls are going to say "hey let me give you my number", or "can I have your number?". I know that's the way you'd like it, but it's not very realistic. The guy has to ask, that's the way it works generally. You don't want to go about it that way, fine, but you're going to be alone.

I realize that's the way it is most of the time. But WHY? Do they think they are that special? That the guy is below them? Have they been reading too many romance novels and soap operas? Has the media drilled it into their head that is the way it should be? I presume all of the above.

i would rather be alone then be with a girl who's attitude is that it's the man' job. That's just a real negative way of thinking. That attitude will spread through the entire relationship.

Me and a buddy were talking about it. Maybe i should make a compromise. I approach but i give my number to them and tell them they can call me if they are interested. so it lessens the rejection factor for me because they won't be rejecting me face to face and it puts the ball back in their court and up to them to call.