Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Yes, because all women read romance novels and watch soap operas and that's where we must get our views and ideas about relationships. Congrats, you've cracked the mystery of the female mind. You misogynistic pig.

Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up.

:o:hysterical: ^

spats all that equality stuff is bogus when it comes to relationships. Jobs,Pay,Promotions,Finances etc... that's fine, we all have those.

But the last time I looked between my legs I was "Different" so we can't be equal when it comes to relating to the opposite gender. It's important to the survival of the species.

I presume your not an hermaphrodite?

Yes, because all women read romance novels and watch soap operas and that's where we must get our views and ideas about relationships. Congrats, you've cracked the mystery of the female mind. You misogynistic pig.

Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up.

I didn't say all women read romance novels and soap operas. I was giving several reasons why women insist on men doing the asking. That was one of them. There are lots of women who love those things and want men like the ones portrayed in soap operas and romance novels. I didn't say all women.

That's a start

Yeah, maybe i will try this if i see some hotties this weekend. There is a bit of a compromising. They are getting the approaching that they love and if they are interested they have to be the one to call me and arrange for a date. That way i am also getting what i want.

:o:hysterical: ^

spats all that equality stuff is bogus when it comes to relationships. Jobs,Pay,Promotions,Finances etc... that's fine, we all have those.

But the last time I looked between my legs I was "Different" so we can't be equal when it comes to relating to the opposite gender. It's important to the survival of the species.

I presume your not an hermaphrodite?

What do you mean it can't be equal when it comes to reelation to the opposite gender?

Yeah, maybe i will try this if i see some hotties this weekend. There is a bit of a compromising. They are getting the approaching that they love and if they are interested they have to be the one to call me and arrange for a date. That way i am also getting what i want.

dude you will be tripping over your beard before that happens

Oh gawd !

I come in here with the naivety of thinking maybe things have changed....

NOPE.

The feeders are still feeding...and the fed are eating it up...

Unbelievable.

Because Joel, comedy is tragedy plus time. Or something like that.

Because Joel, comedy is tragedy plus time. Or something like that.

This is bad comedy though babs.

Seriously....unless everyone here who is replying to this dribble is playing a gag along with the gagger...it's really sad.

I've seen the word gullible scattered around this forum but it REALLY applies here.

The mentality is on such a low level....My only posts about this 'phenomena' has been the unbelief I feel toward those in responding....

It's worthless.

Seriously....unless everyone here who is replying to this dribble is playing a gag along with the gagger...it's really sad.

I've seen the word gullible scattered around this forum but it REALLY applies here.

The mentality is on such a low level....My only posts about this 'phenomena' has been the unbelief I feel toward those in responding....

It's worthless.

You know personally, i've always thought young spats was a gag. some guy playin' around. But recently I started responding because there was some good one liners to be had. who ever he is, him and his pals are havin' a good laugh.

And that's OK. :beer:

It's worthless.

As has been said before, at least some of us don't take him absolutely seriously. When I reply, it's for my own amusement. Intentionally or not, spats sets things up beautifully as the straight man.

You know personally, i've always thought young spats was a gag. some guy playin' around. But recently I started responding because there was some good one liners to be had. who ever he is, him and his pals are havin' a good laugh.

And that's OK.

Exactly.

I guess I'm the one fooled here then...cause it sure seems there are several addressing him seriously. I should have seen thru it.... :rolleyes:

I was begining to think the same thing, some kid making up shit to see how far he could drag the train.

imho spats is.. sadly enough.. real.

he's been too consistent for too long to be pulling a gag,.. and

he's too lacking in hostility or antagonism to be a genuine troll.

Sure, he deserves a fair amount of ridicule.. but I think he also deserves our

pity, empathy, compassion, support, and encouragement [even if we seem..

as it seems.. to be having absolutely no beneficial impact on him whatsoever].

Clearly the guy has major issues.

Clearly the guy needs therapy/counseling.

What he has for now is.. us. (doesn't bode well for him, does it? :whistling:^_^ )

If you think about it, he's like the tinman, scarecrow, and cowardly lion.. all in one package.

[scarecrow and cowardly lion, sure, you say.. but why the tinman?

well.. because he's always stiff but he never gets to use his axe. :P:D]

afaic, he's one the most entertaining things going on around here these days.

well,.. him and those who get all riled up about him! What a friggin hoot! :cheer:

:lol:

anyway..

keep hammering away at the guy,.. but try to cut him some slack too. ;)

:hippy:

Really? Like what?

I don't like going downtown or them going downtown. I am done with that. I tried it and let them do it and it was not as fun or hot as i thought it would be. I shouldn't have believed the hype.

I am pretty easygoing with everything else.

Archived