Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

I don't like going downtown or them going downtown. I am done with that. I tried it and let them do it and it was not as fun or hot as i thought it would be. I shouldn't have believed the hype.

I am pretty easygoing with everything else.

EVERYTHING? Like bondage? Food? Role-play? What was it you didn't like about fellatio? Maybe she didn't do it right.

EVERYTHING? Like bondage? Food? Role-play? What was it you didn't like about fellatio? Maybe she didn't do it right.

I just find it gross for obvious reasons. And it turned me off the girl who was doing it.

No Bondage. :o No food, that would be gross. I can't stand it when people talk with their mouth full nevermind sex and food. :o Never done role playing. Sounds silly.

I don't like going downtown or them going downtown. I am done with that. I tried it and let them do it and it was not as fun or hot as i thought it would be. I shouldn't have believed the hype.

ok,.. I stand corrected. I admit I was wrong.

A few posts back I said I thought spats is

real,.. but this quote proves I was wrong.

No man.. and I do mean no man.. is against getting a

blowjob from his girlfriend, wife, or date as it may be.

He who says in his 20's "I'm done with that" (oral sex).. is a phoney.

Extremely rare though they may be, I imagine there might be some

men guys who don't like giving their women oral, but I've never

heard of a man who doesn't like to be on the receiving end of oral.

Erm,..unless of course he has some erectile dysfunction or something..

couldn't get it up or keep it up.. was laughed at.. and felt.. well.. rejected.

:whistling:

spats,.. if you are real*,.. your issues run even deeper than I imagined.

Therapy, dude... STAT! (that means "as soon as humanly fucking possible!")

Best of luck, bud.

:hippy:

* damned if I dont still think you are. LOL!!

I just find it gross for obvious reasons. And it turned me off the girl who was doing it.

No Bondage. :o No food, that would be gross. I can't stand it when people talk with their mouth full nevermind sex and food. :o Never done role playing. Sounds silly.

You mean to say you wouldn't find it hot if you came home from work and your girl was dressed up in a skimpy little French Maid's outfit or in a smokin' little black leather number?? What about loungerie(sp?), do you like that?

ok,.. I stand corrected. I admit I was wrong.

A few posts back I said I thought spats is

real,.. but this quote proves I was wrong.

No man.. and I do mean no man.. is against getting a

blowjob from his girlfriend, wife, or date as it may be.

He who says in his 20's "I'm done with that" (oral sex).. is a phoney.

Extremely rare though they may be, I imagine there might be some

men guys who don't like giving their women oral, but I've never

heard of a man who doesn't like to be on the receiving end of oral.

Erm,..unless of course he has some erectile dysfunction or something..

couldn't get it up or keep it up.. was laughed at.. and felt.. well.. rejected.

spats,.. if you are real*,.. your issues run even deeper than I imagined.

Therapy, dude... STAT! (that means "as soon as humanly fucking possible!")

Best of luck, bud.

* damned if I dont still think you are. LOL!!

Dude i am serious. Just the thought of ever kissing her again turned me off after that. That's where i go to the washroom. Nope

You mean to say you wouldn't find it hot if you came home from work and your girl was dressed up in a skimpy little French Maid's outfit or in a smokin' little black leather number?? What about loungerie(sp?), do you like that?

The french maid outfit would be cool as long as she looked good in it. But not the leather. When you said role playing i thought you meant acting like someone else.

The french maid outfit would be cool as long as she looked good in it. But not the leather. When you said role playing i thought you meant acting like someone else.

Well....Yeah! That's why she'd wear the outfit. To pretend. Unless she really is a maid......

Well....Yeah! That's why she'd wear the outfit. To pretend. Unless she really is a maid......

spats: "ohh, baby,.. a little role playing, eh? That is soo hot! C'mere, baby,.. gimme some!!"

her: "no, dumbass. This is the same outfit I wear to work every single day. Get away from me, I'm tired."

:hysterical:

imho spats is.. sadly enough.. real.

he's been too consistent for too long to be pulling a gag,.. and

he's too lacking in hostility or antagonism to be a genuine troll.

Sure, he deserves a fair amount of ridicule.. but I think he also deserves our

pity, empathy, compassion, support, and encouragement [even if we seem..

as it seems.. to be having absolutely no beneficial impact on him whatsoever].

Clearly the guy has major issues.

Clearly the guy needs therapy/counseling.

What he has for now is.. us. (doesn't bode well for him, does it? :whistling:^_^ )

If you think about it, he's like the tinman, scarecrow, and cowardly lion.. all in one package.

[scarecrow and cowardly lion, sure, you say.. but why the tinman?

well.. because he's always stiff but he never gets to use his axe. :P:D]

afaic, he's one the most entertaining things going on around here these days.

well,.. him and those who get all riled up about him! What a friggin hoot! :cheer:

:lol:

anyway..

keep hammering away at the guy,.. but try to cut him some slack too. ;)

I don't think any of my likes and dislikes and stuff i don't like to do needs the attenton of a therapist.

I realize that's the way it is most of the time. But WHY? Do they think they are that special? That the guy is below them? Have they been reading too many romance novels and soap operas? Has the media drilled it into their head that is the way it should be? I presume all of the above.

i would rather be alone then be with a girl who's attitude is that it's the man' job. That's just a real negative way of thinking. That attitude will spread through the entire relationship.

Me and a buddy were talking about it. Maybe i should make a compromise. I approach but i give my number to them and tell them they can call me if they are interested. so it lessens the rejection factor for me because they won't be rejecting me face to face and it puts the ball back in their court and up to them to call.

One of my buddies who is going out with me tonight does not think it will work but i guess i will still give it a shot.

Really? Nothing? Only hither and thither?

Man, what a thread this is! Ive been missing all the damn fun! So the question of the day is to go down or not to go down? All depends I guess. to each his/her own. Just make sure your partner is clean! Back to my Blue Moon.

:lol:

"Back to my Blue Moon" is like

Nevermind. I was going to compare it to someone's siggy, but I really don't want to mention it...

for my reasons.

It's your tag line. :P

I don't think any of my likes and dislikes and stuff i don't like to do needs the attenton of a therapist.

you dont like to approach.

you dont like to give your phone number.

you dont like to ask for a phone number.

you dont like to make the first call.

you dont like to answer the first call.

you dont like to go to weddings.

you dont like giving oral sex.

you dont like receiving oral sex.

uhh.. help me out here, spats..

what exactly (if anything) do you like to do with a woman?

..sexually or otherwise.

[answering this will be helpful.. for when you go to your first therapy session. ;)^_^ ]

Archived