Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

You know personally, i've always thought young spats was a gag. some guy playin' around. But recently I started responding because there was some good one liners to be had. who ever he is, him and his pals are havin' a good laugh.

And that's OK. :beer:

Exactly.

Well it's either that or he's a 10-year-old....and we're in trouble. :unsure:

If I realized I was sleeping with a man that didn't want to "go downtown" in either direction, I'D be done. There's no fun in that. <_<

Cannot blame you there, anyone would toss him to the curb...knob n da gob.....or trick of the tongue. What's that they say about variety?

I think this spats is yanking everyones knob.

keepit

If I realized I was sleeping with a man that didn't want to "go downtown" in either direction, I'D be done. There's no fun in that. <_<

Cannot blame you there, anyone would toss him to the curb...knob n da gob.....or trick of the tongue. What's that they say about variety?

keepit

keepit

Why does everyone believe i am lying. Is it that hard to believe that someone would find it gross? :blink::blink:

If i dumped a girl because she would not go dowtown. I would be knocked for that.

you dont like to approach.

you dont like to give your phone number.

you dont like to ask for a phone number.

you dont like to make the first call.

you dont like to answer the first call.

you dont like to go to weddings.

you dont like giving oral sex.

you dont like receiving oral sex.

uhh.. help me out here, spats..

what exactly (if anything) do you like to do with a woman?

..sexually or otherwise.

:whistling:

[answering this will be helpful.. for when you go to your first therapy session. ;)^_^ ]

1. No, i don't like to approach. I have burned badly in the past. Lousy track record. If they were recruiting playeers for a approaching team i would be passed over.

2. Yes, i do like to give out my phone number. No problem with that.

3. No, i don't like to ask for a number. Again. I have been rejected badly back in the day.

4. No, i don't like to make the first call. Just the thought of it takes me back to my teen years. (women don't understand this stuff.)

5. I do like to answer the first call. I love when women do that stuff.

6. No, i don't like to go to weddings. They are silly ass events that have nothing that would appeal to a man.

7. No, i don't like going downtown.

8. No, i don't like them going downtown.

I like to hang out with cool, pretty, drama free women. I like to go to the movies with those kinds of women, hook up with with those kinds of women, do normal cool stuff with them.

Why does everyone believe i am lying. Is it that hard to believe that someone would find it gross? :blink::blink:

If i dumped a girl because she would not go dowtown. I would be knocked for that.

I don't think you need to do things you're not comfortable with. Just take care of yourself. You don't need to be with anyone at all, if you're not ready for it. :)

I don't think you need to do things you're not comfortable with. Just take care of yourself. You don't need to be with anyone at all, if you're not ready for it. :)

Thanks Suz. :D I always look out for myself. I haven't had a girlfriend since 2006. I am all ready to go. If she the right type. :P

Seriously? :blink:

Seriously. That's one of the great joys of having sex--giving your partner pleasure that is something intended soley for them. Not to mention recieving pleasure that's intended soley for you...I think that's what makes sex sexy.

Maybe, but i wouldn't be able to kiss her again.

I figure it this way: if a man wants to kiss me after he's done that for me--what's the worst thing that I'm going to get in my mouth? Me? :lol:

I'd dump a guy because he wouldn't go downtown. I'd also dump a guy if he wouldn't let me go downtown.

BTW--my boyfriend also said that he's dump a girl if she wouldn't go down on him--and he said that he wouldn't want to be with a girl who wouldn't let him reciprocate..

What do i have to do to prove i am real?

Have you wondered why it is that so many people doubt you're real? Does it make you stop and look at yourself, when so many people think that a person like you couldn't possibly exist in the real world? Basically what everyone is saying when they doubt your existance is "there's no way a person like this could exist, it's too far outside the realm of what's normal to be true". Basically people are saying you're so bizarre, and they've never encountered anyone like you, that you can't be real, you have to be an elaborate joke. Doesn't that make you wonder why that is? I'm assuming you're not cabable of that kind of self-analysis. Your naively innocent replies are always basically "everyone thinks I'm weird, but I don't see why, I'm just being me". Right?

Lord, this is a long thread... and I started at the beginning. I only got to page 4 so... here it is for me.

I'm somewhere between single and taken. Long story if you have a few minutes... here, I refer to the guy who got me into Zep as "my fella", and he forgets himself and takes to it well.

We have known each other for fifteen years this month. We first dated in junior high... I cheated, left and hurt him, etc... I got it all back in spades since. We would spend a day or a night together here and there ever since... until we started seeing each other every weekend since mid October. We have always been able to finish each other's sentences. Or one says after the other mentions something, "I was just thinking that..."

Just got out of an over four year common law relationship that kept skidding and dragging along, as he kept leading me on till August or so (gave/giving another girl all the things I had wanted, marriage, kids... she got pg by accident, now they have a son, he proposed new years' eve, and they're marrying in July). Still hurts like a mofo, I won't lie, but this new/my fella and I have always seemed to come back together over and over again.

Just was always just the wrong time for one of us at any given time to commit to it when we would boomerang. I really regret not taking the chance when I had it before, just before I got with that ex... and I still don't completely have this guy yet now. Which also hurts. How the tables turn.

My fella has a profile here somewhere, but he hasn't told me what it is yet. He says he mostly lurks, but intends to get into this board soon...

I'm serious. I probably shouldn't have watched either. It's hard to look good doing that.

:hysterical:

If the thing that goes through your mind while a woman is doing that to you is to think that she doesn't "look good" while doing that.... oh man... :hysterical:

Maybe she could wear a mask... or a bag over her head... or as someone suggested, you could wear a blindfold...

Seriously, if you don't like oral sex, then you don't. *shrug*

If you go to a party or something and don't want any women to hit on you, just wear a sign with that info. It could be a small discreet badge... like those "hello, my name is ___________ " sticker name tags.

FWIW, I haven't known any guys who didn't like getting it (well, of those I knew well enough to know what they might like or not... there may be millions that don't... although I'm not sure where they are). I have known some who weren't real thrilled with performing it.

What do i have to do to prove i am real?

Post a pic of yourself! :)

...and tell us your middle-name. B)

Nah, it's all good. It's nice to have somebody like you around - you make everybody else look normal in comparison....which is quite an accomplishment really. :D

I was gonna try giving my number out last night to a couple women at one of the clubs but my buddies said it wasn't going to work that way and that ended up discouraging me from doing it.

and how'd it work out for you.. following your buddies' advice? :rolleyes:

here's my advice:

ditch the buddies.

give out your number.

hope for a miracle.

go to therapy.

best of luck to ya, spats.

[you're gonna need it.]

:hippy:

:beer:

So let's review...for all you prospective love matches out there!

Spats won't approach you, he will make you approach him, he won't ask for your number and will make you make the move, he won't go with you to movies he doesn't like, he won't go with you to weddings, he's not only unadventurous sexually but won't even do things normal people do to please you...

He's quite a catch, call him ladies!

So let's review...for all you prospective love matches out there!

Spats won't approach you, he will make you approach him, he won't ask for your number and will make you make the move, he won't go with you to movies he doesn't like, he won't go with you to weddings, he's not only unadventurous sexually but won't even do things normal people do to please you...

He's quite a catch, call him ladies!

I can think of ONE person I've heard of in my life that doesn't like sex.

He doesn't even have to look far.

Seriously. That's one of the great joys of having sex--giving your partner pleasure that is something intended soley for them. Not to mention recieving pleasure that's intended soley for you...I think that's what makes sex sexy.

I figure it this way: if a man wants to kiss me after he's done that for me--what's the worst thing that I'm going to get in my mouth? Me? :lol:

I'd dump a guy because he wouldn't go downtown. I'd also dump a guy if he wouldn't let me go downtown.

BTW--my boyfriend also said that he's dump a girl if she wouldn't go down on him--and he said that he wouldn't want to be with a girl who wouldn't let him reciprocate..

If you love it that's fine. But i was just saying if i said i would dump a girl for not doing it people would knock me for it. Just a bit of a double standard there.

Have you wondered why it is that so many people doubt you're real? Does it make you stop and look at yourself, when so many people think that a person like you couldn't possibly exist in the real world? Basically what everyone is saying when they doubt your existance is "there's no way a person like this could exist, it's too far outside the realm of what's normal to be true". Basically people are saying you're so bizarre, and they've never encountered anyone like you, that you can't be real, you have to be an elaborate joke. Doesn't that make you wonder why that is? I'm assuming you're not cabable of that kind of self-analysis. Your naively innocent replies are always basically "everyone thinks I'm weird, but I don't see why, I'm just being me". Right?

It's so far out of the norm for a guy to not want to do the approaching because he has never been successful at it? I can't be the only guy.If a guy doesn't have great looks than he is going to have a tough go at approaching. I want to leave my teen years far behind. I don't want to relive them. That will relive them.

Seriously Matt, i am a real guy.

Archived