ditch the buddies.

give out your number.

hope for a miracle.

go to therapy.

best of luck to ya, spats.

[you're gonna need it.]

:hippy:

:beer:

They said the women wouldn't go for that approach of me handing out my number to them. That i would have to ask. So it discouraged me from doing it. I don't know whether they are right or not. And i didn't get approached. Either way it was not a good night. They went home with a couple numbers though. :o:o

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let's review...for all you prospective love matches out there!

Spats won't approach you, he will make you approach him, he won't ask for your number and will make you make the move, he won't go with you to movies he doesn't like, he won't go with you to weddings, he's not only unadventurous sexually but won't even do things normal people do to please you...

He's quite a catch, call him ladies!

If a woman needs the man to approach and ask for the number then she is not a cool girl and i wouldn't want her either. Cool girls wouldn't believe in all that stuff that "guys should do this". So i wouldn't be missing out on anything.

They said the women wouldn't go for that approach of me handing out my number to them. That i would have to ask. So it discouraged me from doing it. I don't know whether they are right or not. And i didn't get approached. Either way it was not a good night. They went home with a couple numbers though. :o:o

So while your buddies were left with follow-up calls to make and with hopes of possible future dates, a chance to get laid, and maybe even a long-term relationship.. you were left going home to your real doll,.. and to this day you still don't know the scent of a living, breathing woman... let alone a living, breathing woman who's having an orgasm. Right?

It seems to me that following your buddies' advice did not work out for ya.

Unless of course your goal for the night was to go home without any numbers from girls, without having given your number out to any girls, and without any prospects or hope for a potential hookup. If any of those were your goal for the night, then following your buddies' advice did work out for you. In fact, you hit the trifecta! :cheer:

I refer you again to the advice I offered in my previous post. ;)

If a woman needs the man to approach and ask for the number then she is not a cool girl and i wouldn't want her either. Cool girls wouldn't believe in all that stuff that "guys should do this". So i wouldn't be missing out on anything.

Oh, the irony!

:hysterical:

You and your eternally long list of "girls should do this" and "girls should not do that" and "I will not do this" and "guys should not have to do that" excuses.. makes YOU decidedly UNCOOL, spats.

You

geek2.jpg

know nothing about cool.

:P

B)

Edited by Hermit
Oh, the irony!

You and your eternally long list of "girls should do this" and "girls should not do that" and "I will not do this" and "guys should not have to do that" excuses.. makes YOU decidedly UNCOOL, spats.

You

geek2.jpg

know nothing about cool.

B)

eloquently put. Besides, if the man wants to, not feel pressured to, show some decency and respect, that is cool in my book B)

I can't imagine a man who wouldn't want to please a woman. Why else be with her if you're not going to please her and let her do the same in kind. And if you wash yourself regularly and clean yourself after using the bathroom......what is the problem? It's just skin. You lick your fingers after eating ribs, right? You wipe your ass with your hands, right? But you wash your hands and have no problem putting them near your face again, because you're hygienic. So the same should apply to other parts of your body. If you're clean, you're clean. Unless you're not. And that's just nasty.

So I fail to see the issue here.

I can't imagine a man who wouldn't want to please a woman. Why else be with her if you're not going to please her and let her do the same in kind. And if you wash yourself regularly and clean yourself after using the bathroom......what is the problem? It's just skin. You lick your fingers after eating ribs, right? You wipe your ass with your hands, right? But you wash your hands and have no problem putting them near your face again, because you're hygienic. So the same should apply to other parts of your body. If you're clean, you're clean. Unless you're not. And that's just nasty.

It's not the same thing.

So while your buddies were left with follow-up calls to make and with hopes of possible future dates, a chance to get laid, and maybe even a long-term relationship.. you were left going home to your real doll,.. and to this day you still don't know the scent of a living, breathing woman... let alone a living, breathing woman who's having an orgasm. Right?

It seems to me that following your buddies' advice did not work out for ya.

Unless of course your goal for the night was to go home without any numbers from girls, without having given your number out to any girls, and without any prospects or hope for a potential hookup. If any of those were your goal for the night, then following your buddies' advice did work out for you. In fact, you hit the trifecta! :cheer:

I refer you again to the advice I offered in my previous post. ;)

I was just following their advice. They said it wouldn't work. They wouldn't try and lead me the wrong way.

If you love it that's fine. But i was just saying if i said i would dump a girl for not doing it people would knock me for it. Just a bit of a double standard there.

I'm saying that I agree that dumping someone for NOT doing it is an okay thing to do. LOL

:hysterical::hysterical:

It's not the same thing.

No. It's better than licking your fingers.

I'm saying that I agree that dumping someone for NOT doing it is an okay thing to do. LOL

:hysterical::hysterical:

No. It's better than licking your fingers.

I know what yoy are saying. But when i say things like that people say i am shallow. Just sayin'.

It's so far out of the norm for a guy to not want to do the approaching because he has never been successful at it? I can't be the only guy.If a guy doesn't have great looks than he is going to have a tough go at approaching. I want to leave my teen years far behind. I don't want to relive them. That will relive them.

Seriously Matt, i am a real guy.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you.

Oral sex is so overrated (My most common phrase during sex is "oh God, what the fuck are you doing down there...)

And you made it clear and plain that you've either been embarrassed or hurt in the past which of course doesn't make you want to go out onto the dating battlefield and meet some butchers who are gonna cut you down. I completely sympathise.

Your self-esteem gets battered about too many times that you just can't pull a shitload of self-confidence out of your ass and swagger up to somebody and say "yeah baby here's my number". It's total bullshit.

For however long people have been telling you you're either weird or ugly or too strange or whatever the fuck they feel they have to say about what's wrong with you, you know 'whinge whinge whinge whinge' and then after they've made you feel like shit, they tell you to go out there and act like you're fucking brilliant.

And then if by chance you do what they tell you and you do succeed, then you get stuck with a girl who is just as bad as the idiot advice givers and she's expecting you to be some fuck you're not. Then at a moment when you really want to be yourself, she can't handle it.

No one ever truly loves you for who you are. Most of the time they love you for what they think you are.

Sometimes you are what you DON'T eat.... :shifty:

There's simply something wrong with a man who won't take a trip down to the basement to make his lady happy. Personally I think it's a huge turn-ON!! The more intimate the better.

Goddamn, Spats. From what I'm reading here, you're a classic example of a guy who will never in a million years get laid again, much less get married.

Next topic...

Oh, the irony!

You

geek2.jpg

know nothing about cool.

B)

My reasons for doing things and not doing things are for different reasons. And i don't like a lot of the rules most women seem to go by.

Edited by spats
I have been with someone i loved. Love does not erase likes and dislikes.

Likes and dislikes - no. But embarrassment, self-hatred, disgust....love has no room for those. Hope you'll find it out for yourself one day.

There's simply something wrong with a man who won't take a trip down to the basement to make his lady happy. Personally I think it's a huge turn-ON!! The more intimate the better.

Goddamn, Spats. From what I'm reading here, you're a classic example of a guy who will never in a million years get laid again, much less get married.

Next topic...

Gooooooooooood Boy!

16_2_108.gif

Next topic...

I have no interest in ever getting married. I just want to have fun.

If you like to go downtown fine. But i am careful about what i put in my mouth.

Oral sex is so overrated (My most common phrase during sex is "oh God, what the fuck are you doing down there...)

And you made it clear and plain that you've either been embarrassed or hurt in the past which of course doesn't make you want to go out onto the dating battlefield and meet some butchers who are gonna cut you down. I completely sympathise.

Your self-esteem gets battered about too many times that you just can't pull a shitload of self-confidence out of your ass and swagger up to somebody and say "yeah baby here's my number". It's total bullshit.

For however long people have been telling you you're either weird or ugly or too strange or whatever the fuck they feel they have to say about what's wrong with you, you know 'whinge whinge whinge whinge' and then after they've made you feel like shit, they tell you to go out there and act like you're fucking brilliant.

And then if by chance you do what they tell you and you do succeed, then you get stuck with a girl who is just as bad as the idiot advice givers and she's expecting you to be some fuck you're not. Then at a moment when you really want to be yourself, she can't handle it.

No one ever truly loves you for who you are. Most of the time they love you for what they think you are.

Amen. :D

Please explain.

There's nothing to explain...nothing you would understand in any case because it's not about logic. Unfortunately (for you) you got to experience it. If you love a person, they look good and taste good and there's nothing embarrassing or disgusting about them - or about you - and it's got nothing to do with beauty standards or with what's "proper" and "decent".

And unfortunately, handing out your phone number to the unsuspecting female population is the first step for you to get there. :D

That's all great, except Spats claims he has no problem with self-confidence or self-esteem. Right Spats?