Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

There are cool girls out there. They are just not the majority. Most are like my female friends unfortunately. So it is an uphill battle.

So a cool girl, according to you:

- would approach you

- would ask for your number/give you her number

- wouldn't want you to do anything you don't want to do, like go to weddings

- wouldn't expect you to open doors, or expect you to adhere to any "traditional gender roles"

- wouldn't want, or want to give, oral sex

-

-

-

Help me fill in the rest, Spats, I want to understand exactly what you want...

That's it. I am completely convinced; Spats is fake. He is a fake account, being manned by someone with too much time on their hands and a bad sense of humor. You are fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake.

Everyone needs to accept this. He's not real, he will never be real, this is an elaborate ruse and we should all be ashamed we fell for it. I'll go stand in the corner for an hour as punishment.

Did it REALLY take you this long to realize this ? How many responses did you make to his posts ?

If there ever was a doctor in this thread viewing...they've given up on all the patients in here. It's a lost cause !!!!

:lol:

Will my astonishment ever end ? :rolleyes:

:lol: I doubt it.

Just like I doubt that my amusement at your repeated posts exclaiming your astonishment will ever end.

Spats is predictible...

The replies to and about Spats are predictible...

The posts about astonishment at the predictible relies are predictible...

Hell, this thread doesn't have Pot-Kettle-Black, it has a whole kitchenful of cookware. :lol:B)

:lol: I doubt it.

Just like I doubt that my amusement at your repeated posts exclaiming your astonishment will ever end.

Spats is predictible...

The replies to and about Spats are predictible...

The posts about astonishment at the predictible relies are predictible...

Hell, this thread doesn't have Pot-Kettle-Black, it has a whole kitchenful of cookware. :lol:B)

AND NOW, THE WINNER!!!!

Ya can't top this. Nailed right on the head. :lol:

AT least my posts attend to the real problem here...not spats..but the responses given to him or it or whatever....

there is a difference. Just look at how many posts are seriously directed to the folly of the discussee's discussion....not the folly of the 'responses' to the discussion of the discussee.....

there is a difference. :D

AT least my posts attend to the real problem here...not spats..but the responses given to him or it or whatever....

Yep, and the key word is posts. That is, of course, going with the presumption that it is an actual problem. I'm not particularly concerned about the 'real problem' or with spats. Am I amused? Definitely... at/by the whole kitchen of cookware.

Does "the real problem here" need to be addressed? I don't particularly think so, but if it makes folks happy, that's fine too... *shrugs*

there is a difference. Just look at how many posts are seriously directed to the folly of the discussion....not the folly of the 'responses' to the discussion.....

there is a difference. :D

Yeah, sure there is a difference, but so what? The fact remains that just as some keep replying and continuing the discussion, some others keep posting at regular intervals at the folly of it all, etc. And now, I'm posting again about My amusement at YOUR astonishment about THEIR responses. Yep, I'm part of that cookware set, and yes, I'm a bit amused at that too.

If you want or need to defend your reasons for posting in this thread, that's fine. I wasn't particularly trying to challenge that or chide you for it... I'm just amused. (Hey, it beats the hell outta bein' bitchy...)

edited to add.... Youo edited... I'm not gonna get into a discussee/discussor discussion... my brain ain't up for that. :lol:

It's funny that spats seems to ignore the posts about his own longevity. I find that interesting in itself. It's not a part of his game so he doesn't recognize it. My opinion has always been that he is a fake, but he's really good at it. Lack of response is the only way to beat him..... and a lot of members here cannot resist to reply to his schtick.

Will my astonishment ever end ? :rolleyes:

Yup,.. astonishment and amusement, Joel.

That pretty much sums up this thread, dont it? B)

You can try to place yourself above it all if you like, and yet here you are,.. once

again,.. tracking the ongoing (yet going nowhere) saga and posting in this thread.

Astonishing indeed, eh? :P

Here's my take on the "is Spats real?" question...

I really don't think Spats is a supertroll, it just doesn't fit. It's worked too perfectly if that's his plan. I mean, think of every troll you've ever encountered online. It's always the same, some turd who comes in, spouts off, pisses everyone off, and gets banned in no time. So under the "Spats is a troll" theory, he's the one guy who's managed to do it PERFECTLY: never gets out of hand or inappropriate, isn't so offensive that people tell him to screw off and never bother with him again. He annoys you just enough that you want to try and change his mind, and keeps everyone coming back again and again. He never gets mad or defiant, never trades insults. If he's a troll, then he's the one troll in the history of the internet that can keep his victims engaged for months, even years, on end, and keep everyone frustrated but not so frustrated that they go away or he gets banned. If it's a hoax, it's the best executed hoax I've ever seen, and the dude is just brilliant.

:rolleyes:

If a girl wanting you to be the one to approach her (or make the first phone call) is a deal breaking issue for you, you might as well give up on the idea of being in a relationship. Obviously you have absolutely no flexibility and absolutely no ability to cope with anything even remotely relationship related.

Maybe its time you just admit it, spats.. you don't want a relationship with a real woman. Real women.. real people.. have flaws, and that is simply not acceptable to you. I think you'd be better off with an inflatable doll. Your inflatable doll girlfriend can be whatever you want her to be; and as a bonus, she wont ever want to go down on you, and you wont ever have to go down on her! She wont play games with you; you wont have to worry about giving or getting phone numbers and making phone calls; and she won't ever make you feel like she's smarter than you (uhh.. hopefully).

Oh,.. wait a minute,.. :unsure: ..

you would always have to be the one to approach her though.

Dammit spats! You're even too dysfunctional to have a relationship with a blow-up doll! slapface.gif

:P

If they have it set in stone that it's guy's job to approach and call then they are the one that isn't flexible.

I said a decent conversation, you internet bot. That means the both of you in a non-bar/club situation talking about real things.

The party wasn't at a club or bar. But you can only get so deep into a conversation at a new years party. We just talked about movies, music, yadda, yadda, stuff like that.

Who said I couldn't live happily without flowers? I never said otherwise. Don't put words in my mouth. Just because I said I thought it was sweet and would appreciate a guy giving them to me doesn't mean I expect anything out him other than what any woman would expect from one; respect, love, honesty, etc,.

Okay. :D

Women who expect stuff like flowers are not cool. It's superficial. Nice if it happens. But one should not need it or expect it.

Same old conversation, drivin' me nuts

Spats got no cojones, can't get no butt

We all try to help him, but it's all in vain

Joel and some others read and complain

It's the same old story, same old song and dance, my friend

Same old story, same old bullshit, same old song and daaaaaaance......

B)

Rock, it's simple. spats doesnt want advice, he wants attention and he wants to have his obscure opinions justified. And people here are somehow giving him enough attention so he never shuts up and spreads into more and more topics.

Can't argue with you there.

I guess what should have happened is that all this should have stayed in the 'Crappy New Year" thread. But hell, shit happens. :lol:

Archived