Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Pearl? Explain the sarcasm, or the hidden joke, because I don't get it.

But yeah, if that person is the chick I hoping it isn't, then it is disappointing. Then I know the people here will have to deal with a tattle tale and an asskisser, and hope they don't get banned when they upset her.

She's pretty hot though. I doubt hot girls get nervous though with stuff like this. If she was so-so that might be different. If she does not call it probably has to do with me (looks,etc).

STOP giving out your number and don't even ask for her number. Here is what you need to do EITHER 1. Even before dealing with stupid telephone numbers, start making out with her in the bar (or in the parking lot). This way she will get a taste of what is in store for her, assuming you can deliver the goods. OR 2. Ask her if she wants to go to an all night diner for some coffee and something to eat. After the diner ask her if she wants to come over to your place for a nightcap. Make sure you have a supply of beer, wine and maybe some Sambuca. OR some combination of 1 and 2. You have to be more aggressive, this phone number business is for weenies. It's after you've had sex that you can deal with phone numbers and learning her name.

You have to be more aggressive, this phone number business is for weenies. It's after you've had sex that you can deal with phone numbers and learning her name.

:hysterical: yeah, that's gonna happen... :hysterical:

~~~~~~~~~

and DRUNK... yep, they're one and the same.

~~~~~~~~~

and spats... even 'hotties' can be shy or insecure. Actually, I know a few who are. Self-esteem, self-confidence, etc. aren't based only upon a person's looks.

People might perhaps assume a 'hottie' is snobbish when he/she may just be shy.

I think for you to assume a 'hottie' wouldn't be nervous about asking for a phone number or to ask you out or whatever is just as 'wrong' as you think it's 'wrong' for a woman to assume the guy should do the asking, buying, etc.

STOP giving out your number and don't even ask for her number. Here is what you need to do EITHER 1. Even before dealing with stupid telephone numbers, start making out with her in the bar (or in the parking lot). This way she will get a taste of what is in store for her, assuming you can deliver the goods. OR 2. Ask her if she wants to go to an all night diner for some coffee and something to eat. After the diner ask her if she wants to come over to your place for a nightcap. Make sure you have a supply of beer, wine and maybe some Sambuca. OR some combination of 1 and 2. You have to be more aggressive, this phone number business is for weenies. It's after you've had sex that you can deal with phone numbers and learning her name.

Let me just add a Disclaimer.

*Works best if you're some sort of Rock Star. May not work for everyone.

But yeah, if that person is the chick I hoping it isn't, then it is disappointing. Then I know the people here will have to deal with a tattle tale and an asskisser, and hope they don't get banned when they upset her.

Your arse is mine now little boy :hysterical:

candy33.jpg

It's a joke aboiut this Will Ferrell (spelling?) skit. It's excellent.

First off, way to go Spats. But looks have nothing to with it. Some people are naturally shy and don't think they can do that sort of stuff.

Well i have rarely met a hottie who was shy. Not at the clubs anyway. No, hell, in general i rarely meet any shy women. Rarely met a woman who doesn't love to go on about herself.

:hysterical: yeah, that's gonna happen... :hysterical:

~~~~~~~~~

and DRUNK... yep, they're one and the same.

~~~~~~~~~

and spats... even 'hotties' can be shy or insecure. Actually, I know a few who are. Self-esteem, self-confidence, etc. aren't based only upon a person's looks.

People might perhaps assume a 'hottie' is snobbish when he/she may just be shy.

I think for you to assume a 'hottie' wouldn't be nervous about asking for a phone number or to ask you out or whatever is just as 'wrong' as you think it's 'wrong' for a woman to assume the guy should do the asking, buying, etc.

Well i don't think that's the case here. And there is no risk of rejection at all here so the shy and nervous thing in this case would be illogical.

Good job!! :) But don't feel bad if she doesn't call, sometimes you really want to call someone but you can't because you're too nervous.

I don't buy the nervous thing in this case. Anyways, it's been a couple days now so i would wager it's not happening.

1 for 1

I don't buy the nervous thing in this case. Anyways, it's been a couple days now so i would wager it's not happening.

1 for 1

It's ok. Don't give up. Next time, make sure you chat her up really good before giving her your number. Make all sorts of small talk. And then be like "Hey, We should hang out some time." And if she says ok, then give her your number.

Maybe that will work better?

Let me just add a Disclaimer.

*Works best if you're some sort of Rock Star. May not work for everyone.

Think about where he's (always) trying to meet woman. Bars. Most of the intellectuals I know, didn't/don't spend time in bars. Booze and music. Both are great lubricants for loosening up. Plus, after a night of bar hopping, going to an all night dinner is standard operating procedures in New Jersey. You don't have to be a rock star in any of those situations. He's not exactly joining scrabble clubs, movie groups or traveling anywhere interesting.

It's ok. Don't give up. Next time, make sure you chat her up really good before giving her your number. Make all sorts of small talk. And then be like "Hey, We should hang out some time." And if she says ok, then give her your number.

Maybe that will work better?

I am already getting discouraged. I did that stuff and got nothing in return. And I don't want to be doing all the work and not getting anything in return.

Think about where he's (always) trying to meet woman. Bars. Most of the intellectuals I know, didn't/don't spend time in bars. Booze and music. Both are great lubricants for loosening up. Plus, after a night of bar hopping, going to an all night dinner is standard operating procedures in New Jersey. You don't have to be a rock star in any of those situations. He's not exactly joining scrabble clubs, movie groups or traveling anywhere interesting.

Yes, but i don't want a one night stand girl. God knows where they have been. If she does a one night stand with me god knows how many other times she has done that. :o

So you automatically assume a woman who has one-night stands must be filthy and infected with something? It's called a condom. Try one.

No, but any woman who would put out for Spats on the first date must have put out for a lot of dudes.

Kind of like the old Groucho Marx saying, "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member"...Spats doesn't want any chick would would do him that quickly.

That's probably another item on his "dislikes" list. :lol:

It's hopeless. Always an excuse for failure. :rolleyes:

Its definately on my "dislikes" list. :lol:

No, but any woman who would put out for Spats on the first date must have put out for a lot of dudes.

Kind of like the old Groucho Marx saying, "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member"...Spats doesn't want any chick would would do him that quickly.

ROFL

So you automatically assume a woman who has one-night stands must be filthy and infected with something? It's called a condom. Try one.

Well if she is out having one night stands then there is a higher risk for that. And I just don't want a woman who is that easy that she would sleep with a guy that fast.

Archived