Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

"when she is horny but you thingy ain't working you can always go....DOWNTOWN

when you are hungry but you don't want it fattening you can always eat...DOWNTOWN

well if she's just fresh from the shower she'll be smelling pretty

but if she's turned the wrong way 'round she might smell real shitty

how can you lose?

the taste is much better there, you can forget all your troubles, forget all all your cares..and go DOWNTOWN...things are more kinky there

DOWNTOWN, take off the underwear

DOWNTOWN, she'll be there waiting for you....."

^

:hysterical::beer:

If you want to see what spats thinks is not hot, see some of his posts in the man thread lol.

How is oral sex degrading if the woman voluntary does so? I mean, if she is forced to do it, I can see you saying it's humiliating or degrading. But if she's not.....where are you getting it from? The only thing that's degrading is your opinions on the subject.

That's just how i feel about it. There is just something about the act that is degrading to me. It looks degrading as well. Well, i have explained why it's distasteful to me. I just lost all interest in the ex girlfriend who did it to me. And it was just disturbing how much she was enjoying it. And she looked bad doing it. The whole thing. I couldn't really enjoy it because i was distracted by all of that. Not to mention i didn't want to kiss her again. The relationship ended shortly after that.

You'd have been better off if you were blind, man. Sounds mean I know, and I apologize. But at least you'd be able to get past the superficial crap. ;)

I think this guy is busting all of your chops. I dont believe he is genuine at all. How can you live in Toronto and be like this? Im not buying it.

Of course he's fake! We all know that. We're just playing along out of boredom. No one in the real world exists in the same reality he's created here.

Fuck, I hope not! :lol:

At this point for me it's just comedy gold. Something to pass the time and provide a few laughs. ;)

You'd have been better off if you were blind, man. Sounds mean I know, and I apologize. But at least you'd be able to get past the superficial crap. ;)

In that sense maybe i would have. But i can't help the way i feel. I am visual person. And if the visual is not appealing to me then i lose all interest.

I think this guy is busting all of your chops. I dont believe he is genuine at all. How can you live in Toronto and be like this? Im not buying it.

I am real. I do live in Toronto. Why is that surprising? Toronto isn't all that. The dating scene is horrible here.

That's just how i feel about it. There is just something about the act that is degrading to me. It looks degrading as well. Well, i have explained why it's distasteful to me. I just lost all interest in the ex girlfriend who did it to me. And it was just disturbing how much she was enjoying it. And she looked bad doing it. The whole thing. I couldn't really enjoy it because i was distracted by all of that. Not to mention i didn't want to kiss her again. The relationship ended shortly after that.

Can I get her phone number?

A straight man, who upon seeing his girlfriend enjoying pleasuring him orally, gets turned off, disgusted and dumps the girl.

Tell me what's wrong with that sentence in 6 words or less.

Most guys usally lets a girl finish before he dumps her.

Archived