Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Something tells me that number would be only used for conversation and not in-person services.

"I'm sorry honey. But you might have an errant pimple somewhere, and even worse, you might wanna go downtown. It wouldn't work."

:hysterical:

A straight man, who upon seeing his girlfriend enjoying pleasuring him orally, gets turned off, disgusted and dumps the girl.

Tell me what's wrong with that sentence in 6 words or less.

If she had been doing anything else i would have enjoyed it. The act does not appeal to me. I let her do it because i had never done that before.

Another thing that probably turned me off was the whole thing i mentioned before. Like how come you are so into me?? :blink::blink: More teenage issues i guess.

Why doesn't the act appeal to you? Do you bathe? If so, you should have no qualms about a woman sticking her face down there. Maybe you have bad body odor or something and you don't want women to find out. There's nothing degrading, wrong, humiliating or embarrassing about oral sex.

If you're over the age of 13, which you apparently aren't.

Hell. Go to the corner of Young and Queens and they are all over.What about the bars or coffee shops? Have you tried internet dating?

Queen and Yonge???? :o:o:o:o No Thank you.

I have been to bars but i am not a drinker. (maybe i should become one. :D ). You can't really meet women in coffee shops. Toronto is a pretty standoffish city so alot of people don't appreciate strangers coming up to them. It's okay if it's an obvious place to hook up with people. But not a coffee shop. The closest i came to hooking up with a girl in a coffee shop was when i became friends with a girl that worked there i and she asked me to a News Years ever party about 2 years ago. She wasn't my type though.

Haven't tried internet dating. I was gonna try speed dating but backed out of that at the last minute.

In all my years on Earth, I've never heard a man say he didn't want a blowjob. EVER. I've heard a couple say they didn't like eating at the Y, but they were silly, selfish pricks anyway.

Oral sex is as intimate as you can possibly get without crawling through someone's digestive tract. It's a real turn-on!

Why doesn't the act appeal to you? Do you bathe? If so, you should have no qualms about a woman sticking her face down there. Maybe you have bad body odor or something and you don't want women to find out. There's nothing degrading, wrong, humiliating or embarrassing about oral sex.

If you're over the age of 13, which you apparently aren't.

It's not an odor problem. It's just the things i mentioned. How it looks and what part of the body it is.

In all my years on Earth, I've never heard a man say he didn't want a blowjob. EVER. I've heard a couple say they didn't like eating at the Y, but they were silly, selfish pricks anyway.

Oral sex is as intimate as you can possibly get without crawling through someone's digestive tract. It's a real turn-on!

Why is it silly and selfish to not want to go downtown on a woman?

Queen and Yonge???? :o:o:o:o No Thank you.

I have been to bars but i am not a drinker. (maybe i should become one. :D ). You can't really meet women in coffee shops. Toronto is a pretty standoffish city so alot of people don't appreciate strangers coming up to them. It's okay if it's an obvious place to hook up with people. But not a coffee shop. The closest i came to hooking up with a girl in a coffee shop was when i became friends with a girl that worked there i and she asked me to a News Years ever party about 2 years ago. She wasn't my type though.

Haven't tried internet dating. I was gonna try speed dating but backed out of that at the last minute.

Internet dating is the in thing now. It really works. You can get to know someone a bit before meeting in person. You can see pictures. It worked for me after my divorce. Happily married to a woman I met online. And she lived only 4 miles away. Never could have met her without the internet.

Internet dating is the in thing now. It really works. You can get to know someone a bit before meeting in person. You can see pictures. It worked for me after my divorce. Happily married to a woman I met online. And she lived only 4 miles away. Never could have met her without the internet.

I agree that it works for some people. It worked for a buddy of mine. Another friend tried that "lavalife" thing and got a couple dates from it in one week.

That's just how i feel about it. There is just something about the act that is degrading to me. It looks degrading as well. Well, i have explained why it's distasteful to me. I just lost all interest in the ex girlfriend who did it to me. And it was just disturbing how much she was enjoying it. And she looked bad doing it. The whole thing. I couldn't really enjoy it because i was distracted by all of that. Not to mention i didn't want to kiss her again. The relationship ended shortly after that.

There is no talking to, or helping, someone who is this maladjusted and retarded. Dude, you are ridiculous, in every sense of the word. Good thing you aren't real, you'd deserve a kick in the nuts for a point of view this odd. Every time I think you can't possibly say anything more ludicrous, you step up to the plate and hit a home run like this. Good job, what do you have for us next?

Because if you love a woman, you should want to please her. This is one way you please her.

AND STOP SAYING "GO DOWNTOWN", THIS ISN'T 8TH GRADE SEX ED!!

Yes but there limits on what you should be willing to do for a person. You shouldn't expect the person to do just ANYTHING. If the woman didn't want to do it for me i would understand.

There is no talking to, or helping, someone who is this maladjusted and retarded. Dude, you are ridiculous, in every sense of the word. Good thing you aren't real, you'd deserve a kick in the nuts for a point of view this odd. Every time I think you can't possibly say anything more ludicrous, you step up to the plate and hit a home run like this. Good job, what do you have for us next?

If you weren't already married, I'd marry you. Just lettin' you know.

Yeah, it's the "in thing" for normal people. Don't you see that suggestions on how to meet girls are useless, because any girl that meets him is going to have to get to know him. And once that happens, it's over. No halfway normal girl will be interested in someone this weird and warped.

Just because we have very different views on it does not make me fake or messed up. Everyone preaches to me how everyone is different. Well here is an example i guess.

Fuck, Matt. You can't POSSIBLY top this!! A "man" who doesn't like his helmet polished, or won't play "lickety split"?? Nah. This is as unbelievable as is humanly possible. :lol:

Yeah, it's the "in thing" for normal people. Don't you see that suggestions on how to meet girls are useless, because any girl that meets him is going to have to get to know him. And once that happens, it's over. No halfway normal girl will be interested in someone this weird and warped.

I have had girlfriends and just female friends get to know me. I am not a messed up person. Not liking oral sex is not the end of the world.

This isn't different. This is unhealthy. Your views and opinions about sex, sexuality and relationships are not healthy. How many more times/ways can someone say this to you?

It's not unhealthy for me. I have lived perfectly fine with my likes and dislikes.

Archived