Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Maybe when i see one happy marriage i will change my mind or maybe when the divorce rate is not through the roof.

You're only seeing part of it.There's a shitload of happy marriages out there;but that's not news.It doesn't sell newspapers,or get high ratings on the news.Everyone wants to dwell on the negative,and I personally don't want to hear about fucked-up marriages,only good ones.

That's why I focus on my marriage.

YES! Absolutely invite him. Make him the Best Man so he'll be forced to show up.

I hope your wife doesn't see that picture. LOL

I think spats should become a priest. He could perform your marriage ceremony and provide pre-marital counseling.

Leave it to Spats to say "if I had it to do all over again, I would have tried less"

Yes. I would probably have a more positive outlook on things. A lot of rejection has altered the way i do some things and it might not have went that way if that had not happened.

If i could go back in time i would change all of that.

I do;I'm fucking living in one......

Ah!!! There you are Mr Keith Richards lover. What say you now about his latest dumb ass remarks about Led Zeppelin? Or about Mick? He would be nothing without Jagger. Cmon, LP59-what say ye?? Been looking for you. Im happily married too. But Im not happy with Keiths dumb ass fucking remarks.

Ah!!! There you are Mr Keith Richards lover. What say you now about his latest dumb ass remarks about Led Zeppelin? Or about Mick? He would be nothing without Jagger. Cmon, LP59-what say ye?? Been looking for you. Im happily married too. But Im not happy with Keiths dumb ass fucking remarks.

Hey in the short time I've been here I've seen you fucking with people(and seemingly tracking them down to do it) in 2 different threads.

And you have a huge post count to be such a troll..what gives?

Hey in the short time I've been here I've seen you fucking with people(and seemingly tracking them down to do it) in 2 different threads.

And you have a huge post count to be such a troll..what gives?

HEY!! This thread is for dumping on Spats and Spats only.

- "The man who lets himself be angered by others dragons, will soon be one themselves"

HEY!! This thread is for dumping on Spats and Spats only.

Sorry didn't mean to get out of line

I'll have to do a little research on this "spats" so I can join in

there seems to be alot of hostility on this board

Grow up. :rolleyes:

Spats,i give up,the only advice i can give is give up,buy a tub of ice cream,put on a James Brown record,watch "Shaving Ryan's Privates" and just whack off,in your head,they can live up to your expectations.

Oh,and i know a great finger food place downtown you can go to,it's called the Y,not everyones cup of tea but give it a go,you might like it.

A woman is on your dick,making noises and pleasuring you,and you decide to break up with her for it?So its really not for you eh?C'mon,its just "downtown",y'know ya wanna.

I still have to wonder if the guy is for real. Yet somehow inevitably I come back every couple of hours to see what new and ridiculous thing will be said next. It's like reading about the next train wreck/fiasco involving Brittney Spears----you just keep asking yourself "what next?"

I still have to wonder if the guy is for real. Yet somehow inevitably I come back every couple of hours to see what new and ridiculous thing will be said next. It's like reading about the next train wreck/fiasco involving Brittney Spears----you just keep asking yourself "what next?"

:hysterical: Looks like I missed most of the action today, everybody must have been off work today or posting from work. I peeked in earlier today on my phone for a good laugh. Too tedious to type on a forum with the phone so I just played spectator.

And I'm not happy with your dumb ass fucking remarks about Keith!

BUT WHO FUCKING CARES?!

Shaddap already.

In answer to your smart ass remark obviously misplaced in the WRONG THREAD....

I posted his comments concerning what Keith said in the proper area. So if you want start attacking people on that matter, I'm the lady you want to go toe to toe with. Just make sure its in the proper place on the board.

Spats,i give up,the only advice i can give is give up,buy a tub of ice cream,put on a James Brown record,watch "Shaving Ryan's Privates" and just whack off,in your head,they can live up to your expectations.

Oh,and i know a great finger food place downtown you can go to,it's called the Y,not everyones cup of tea but give it a go,you might like it.

A woman is on your dick,making noises and pleasuring you,and you decide to break up with her for it?So its really not for you eh?C'mon,its just "downtown",y'know ya wanna.

The fact she was enjoying it so much just made her look easy to me. I don't know how to explain it really. If it was anything other than that act i would have had no problem. And i just can't kiss a girl after she has done that to me down there.

My response:

What the fuck do I say?I don't give a fuck.He hates "Stairway";so do I.Where's the problem?

IMO;this statement should be reversed.Mick would be nothing without Keith.

...or better yet;the combination of the two is what makes them who they are.Any half-assed Stones fan knows that.Of the two;Keith more strongly maintains the ties to the music that the Stones are all about.

When the Stones inevitably break up;I won't be seeing Mick in concert (if he even plays any)-I'll be seeing Keith when he goes out on the road with the X-Pensive Winos.

There are interviews and quotes as far back as 1972 in whick Mick expresses a desire to get out of Rock-N-Roll alltogether.While I won't speculate on the reasons for this;I will say I have yet to read a quote by Keith saying he wants to get out of rock-n-roll.If anything;it's the opposite.

The fact is that while many people may know snippets of lyrics,everybody knows a Stones riff.

...and I've never heard Jimmy Page referred to as "The Human Riff"

I know not this 59 of which you speak.......

Archived