Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Hey Doc I hate to be a bummer it's nothing I can really do about it she is certified schizophrenic.sad.gif

I just don't understand how a judge could give her custody.

I'm just going to deal with it till the litigation is over and move on to a better life.smile.gif

How's it going "Dzldoc" A.K.A. Charles? I always hope for the best for both you and your son. Charles, you're right, you should move on to a better life, however, don't give up on the custody of your son. You'll kick yourself in the ass later. Reading your post, SOMEONE on your ex-wife's end got paid well! She must either be dating the Lawyer, Judge or both! I have NEVER heard of a Judge granting custody to a mother that is cerified as a Schizophrenic. Schizophrenic's are highly medicated are not even supposed to be driving, I hope that your ex is not driving. With her unstable condition, how could she be fit to care for a child? I don't remember if you told me that you had a Lawyer or not but if you do, your Lawyer should have hired a damn good private investigator and documented all of her daily activities. Being a certified Schizophrenic, finding something on her shouldn't have been a problem at all. Charles, your son should be in your custody RIGHT NOW with supervised visits for your ex. If you want to discuss this further which we should, PM me.

By the way, I take it that you have a lot of knowledge on Jim Garrison since he is from New Orleans, Louisiana? I have THE REAL JIM GARRISON tapes that were only shown once on Pay Per View in the 1990's. I also bought the 2-DVD set of the JFK Assassination which shows the newly Digitally Remastered Zapruder film for the first time with improved picture quality. Well anyway, I better go for now, I am looking forward to conversing with you more on your situation. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON my friend!

How's it going "Dzldoc" A.K.A. Charles? I always hope for the best for both you and your son. Charles, you're right, you should move on to a better life, however, don't give up on the custody of your son. You'll kick yourself in the ass later. Reading your post, SOMEONE on your ex-wife's end got paid well! She must either be dating the Lawyer, Judge or both! I have NEVER heard of a Judge granting custody to a mother that is cerified as a Schizophrenic. Schizophrenic's are highly medicated are not even supposed to be driving, I hope that your ex is not driving. With her unstable condition, how could she be fit to care for a child? I don't remember if you told me that you had a Lawyer or not but if you do, your Lawyer should have hired a damn good private investigator and documented all of her daily activities. Being a certified Schizophrenic, finding something on her shouldn't have been a problem at all. Charles, your son should be in your custody RIGHT NOW with supervised visits for your ex. If you want to discuss this further which we should, PM me.

Louisiana Laws are strange, meeting with my Atty. on Monday to see what my options are and what the game plan is.unsure.gif

Louisiana Laws are strange, meeting with my Atty. on Monday to see what my options are and what the game plan is.unsure.gif

Hello Charlie!

keep fighting for your son...it will matter to him. I know the laws in La:I think it still has the influence of the Napoleonic Code. Good luck at the Atty.

So what's your stat?

Alot of things have changed lately.

I am single. :D With grown children.

How's it going "Hotplant?" I hope all is well with you. As of now, at age 48, I am officially off the market. I now have a beautiful woman in my life in her late 20's that takes up a lot of my time. I have a daughter that is in her early mid 20's with guys hounding after her like a bunch of horny bastards. Oh well, its all part of life isn't it? ROCK ON my friends!

How's it going "Hotplant?" I hope all is well with you. As of now, at age 48, I am officially off the market. I now have a beautiful woman in my life in her late 20's that takes up a lot of my time. I have a daughter that is in her early mid 20's with guys hounding after her like a bunch of horny bastards. Oh well, its all part of life isn't it? ROCK ON my friends!

Or end up giving you a heart attack!biggrin.gif

"Rock On!" ZFF

Hi ZFF,

What, and your not a "Horny Bastard"? still if your still with your "beautiful woman" when she reaches "Maturity" then both she and your Daughter can discuss their "Change" together. :lol:

Staying on the same subject, that the exact thing that happened to my Nephew when he married a woman the same age as his Mum, and thats the first thing his Mum said when she found out her age, funny old world isnt it?

Kind Regards my "Old Horny Bastard", Danny

PS, I'm not a bit jealous by the way, as "your only as old as the woman you feel" ;)

So i take it you feel quite young? now then ZFF :lol:

Or end up giving you a heart attack!biggrin.gif

"Rock On!" ZFF

How's it going "Dzldoc" A.K.A. Charles my buddy? I hope all is well with you. Nah, she already tried that but it didn't work. She told me that if she can get me to have a heart attack, she would get all of my money. I told her that she better hope that I stay alive because I can give her money now. If I die, all of my money goes to my daughter. Ha Ha! ROCK ON my friend!

Hi ZFF,

What, and your not a "Horny Bastard"? still if your still with your "beautiful woman" when she reaches "Maturity" then both she and your Daughter can discuss their "Change" together. :lol:

Staying on the same subject, that the exact thing that happened to my Nephew when he married a woman the same age as his Mum, and thats the first thing his Mum said when she found out her age, funny old world isnt it?

Kind Regards my "Old Horny Bastard", Danny

PS, I'm not a bit jealous by the way, as "your only as old as the woman you feel" ;)

So i take it you feel quite young? now then ZFF :lol:

How's it going Danny my buddy? I can always count on you for a funny comment and this one is no exception. I was wondering when you or someone else was going to say something funny about it! My daughter was not very pleased when she heard the news, she told me "WHAT! SHE'S JUST A LITTLE BIT OLDER THAN I AM!" My daughter even told me that she was not going to call her "MOM" if I married her! Lets face it Danny, NOTHING can be as bad as Former ROLLING STONE Bill Wyman's situation. Wyman, well in his 50's, married an 18 year old while Wyman's son married his young brides mother! Ha Ha! Thats what I call one happy family! I guess that I am a young horny bastard aren't I? Ha Ha! ROCK ON my friend!

How's it going Danny my buddy? I can always count on you for a funny comment and this one is no exception. I was wondering when you or someone else was going to say something funny about it! My daughter was not very pleased when she heard the news, she told me "WHAT! SHE'S JUST A LITTLE BIT OLDER THAN I AM!" My daughter even told me that she was not going to call her "MOM" if I married her! Lets face it Danny, NOTHING can be as bad as Former ROLLING STONE Bill Wyman's situation. Wyman, well in his 50's, married an 18 year old while Wyman's son married his young brides mother! Ha Ha! Thats what I call one happy family! I guess that I am a young horny bastard aren't I? Ha Ha! ROCK ON my friend!

Hi ZFF,

Yes you are, but good luck to you both, just remember this old saying "If there's still Led in your Pencil, then keep on writing Love Songs" (I made that up just for you mate)

Your Daughters right, she aint and never will be her Mom/Mum, she's also a little jealous that "Some Little Strumpet" is gonna take away her Daddys affection, which she is, but in a good way, but with Kids you know you can never win can you? It didnt matter who you got with she wouldnt like it. But she will always "Love her Daddy", and i hope thats you, because as far as i know 1 in 4 of us dont have the Dad our Moms/Mums told us is ours. :lol:

Only Kidding Mate, Kind Regards, Danny or Daddy (Well you never know, do you?) ;)

i'm in a very happy, loving and commited relationship with the most wonderful man i have ever met, and i hope it will last forever. we have only been a "couple" for 10 months, but have known eachother for 34 years, and had our first date 32 years ago ......good things come to those who wait :)

i'm in a very happy, loving and commited relationship with the most wonderful man i have ever met, and i hope it will last forever. we have only been a "couple" for 10 months, but have known eachother for 34 years, and had our first date 32 years ago ......good things come to those who wait :)

I'm happy for you!

Yay!!!

Hi S2Z,

I'll take that as a "No" then shall i?

Jokes apart, thats awesome, i would say "Fcuking Awesome" but i dont swear, (that much) here's to another 34 years (at least) to the "Happy Couple", Cheers. :beer:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Sounds just like me and the misses, just "sounds" like i said. :oops:

So happy to hear that :D :D :D

Archived