Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

Hi ZFF,

Yes you are, but good luck to you both, just remember this old saying "If there's still Led in your Pencil, then keep on writing Love Songs" (I made that up just for you mate)

Your Daughters right, she aint and never will be her Mom/Mum, she's also a little jealous that "Some Little Strumpet" is gonna take away her Daddys affection, which she is, but in a good way, but with Kids you know you can never win can you? It didnt matter who you got with she wouldnt like it. But she will always "Love her Daddy", and i hope thats you, because as far as i know 1 in 4 of us dont have the Dad our Moms/Mums told us is ours. :lol:

Only Kidding Mate, Kind Regards, Danny or Daddy (Well you never know, do you?) ;)

How's it going Danny my buddy? I hope all is still well with you and your family in England! Ha Ha! There's a lot more than just Led in my pencil, there's a HUGE LED ZEPPELIN in my pencil!!! Ha Ha! But I will continue to write more chapters filled with love songs and continue on with my life's adventures. I may be 48 years old, but I feel like I'm 18 years old. Ha Ha! LONG LIVE ROCK N' ROLL and ROCK ON my friend!

How's it going "Dzldoc" A.K.A. Charles and "Babs" A.K.A. Mr. B.C., my buddy? I hope all is wellwith you.

I'll up you on that one:

:hysterical:

:hysterical:

ROCK ON my friend!

How's it going "manderlyh?" I hope all is well with you. WOW, I don't remember my name ever being "manderlyh!" I'll up you on that one too!! Ha Ha! ROCK ON my friend!

Archived