Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

For sure my wife is my best friend.It's like "us against the world".Very comforting

knowing you can always depend on someone and vice versa. It's something I

never take for granted....I think .Geez I'll have to ask her. :lol:

My love of life, soulmate, best friend, fellow adventurer, co-conspirator and I were brought together, by the universe, on November 24, 1978. :D Because we were so young, in a sense, we've grown up together. We’re still madly in love with one another. :kiss: I could write all night about what an incredible man he is. :wub:

Where and how did you guys meet your women? I think i have to meet women who have the same interests as me and the same likes and dislikes as me. That could be the solution.

It was at a party for a friend of a friend, and when the party ended we got a bite to eat and stayed in touch. We did not jump into bed right away with each other. I was just starting to get my sense of humor back after an absolutley brutal beakup. There is something to be said about not forcing anything, and kind of going with the flow a little bit. Staying busy, as opposed to moping around helps. I know that from experience.

My love of life, soulmate, best friend, fellow adventurer, co-conspirator and I were brought together, by the universe, on November 24, 1978. :D Because we were so young, in a sense, we've grown up together. We’re still madly in love with one another. :kiss: I could write all night about what an incredible man he is. :wub:

Beautiful, MSG.

I can relate. ;)

You are very blessed, MSG. :)

Where and how did you guys meet your women? I think i have to meet women who have the same interests as me and the same likes and dislikes as me. That could be the solution.

At a bend in the road of life. And I almost didn't even take notice. Mainly because I was so busy telling the Universe what I wanted, that I forgot to listen when it told me what I needed. Almost. :)

At a bend in the road of life. And I almost didn't even take notice. Mainly because I was so busy telling the Universe what I wanted, that I forgot to listen when it told me what I needed. Almost. :)

Isn't there a Stones tune about that?lol

Isn't there a Stones tune about that?lol

LOL! If there is, I'm probably not drawing the connection because I'm a woman and Jagger and Richards are...well...manly men. ;)

Editted to add: Duh! As soon as I wrote that the answer was right in front of me!

LOL! If there is, I'm probably not drawing the connection because I'm a woman and Jagger and Richards are...well...manly men. ;)

Editted to add: Duh! As soon as I wrote that the answer was right in front of me!

:D

It's really touching reading about so many of you being so happy with your partners :) I hear so many people married and all they do is complain. It's nice to hear this.

It is nice to hear, Ninelives. I think marriages that work for both partners work because both partners hold on to what works. (geez...maybe I should get off the computer. My brain is working some kinda riddlespeak tonight!)

It's really touching reading about so many of you being so happy with your partners :) I hear so many people married and all they do is complain. It's nice to hear this.

Same here. Most of my buddies are unhappily married. I have never seen happy marriages with anyone i know. Not for long anyways. I am suprised seeing people here talking about Happy marriages.

Archived