Beware Of Facebook

Mary Hartman

But at the end of the day, what are they going to do witht hat information anyway? Use it to send you junk mail.

I mean I come on here and post messages and give away my thoughts and feelings and no one gives a shit

I could jump around in my undies shouting out my favourite likes and dislikes and no one will give a shit.

Information is only worth stealing off people if they're somebody important and powerful. For the rest of us it's just junk mail.

The term is called attention-seeking for a reason...celebrities arethe only people who seem to be privacy-seekers.

I think you're missing the point. Ideologically there's no difference if your rich and powerful or someone with 100 on your cc.

It's about ethics and privacy.

Perhaps you could explain how hopping around in your undies is correlated to stealing someones identity, selling your email address and personal information or turning your credit card numbers over to a large hackable list :)

I think you're missing the point. Ideologically there's no difference if your rich and powerful or someone with 100 on your cc.

It's about ethics and privacy.

Perhaps you could explain how hopping around in your undies is correlated to stealing someones identity, selling your email address and personal information or turning your credit card numbers over to a large hackable list :)

There's really not enough sensitive information on facebook to lead to things such as identity theft or credit/debit card fraud.

And with the increases in society of biometric security, identity theft is simply going to become much harder.

The collating of our private or personal information is really only going to be used in advertising as a way of tailor-making ad or product campaigns to our perceived habits or interests

There's really not enough sensitive information on facebook to lead to things such as identity theft or credit/debit card fraud.

And with the increases in society of biometric security, identity theft is simply going to become much harder.

The collating of our private or personal information is really only going to be used in advertising as a way of tailor-making ad or product campaigns to our perceived habits or interests

I had these images of Tom Cruise dancing about to a Bob Seger song you see....

Fire a few of the people working with the security softs and see what happens. The idea being many of the same people creating the security software are the same people hacking and stealing. This is something which I'm sure is known; but not stressed enough.

Ever wonder why you have to update security software all the time? Many times you don't really have to, but to sell the product a worm in the right place will make them millions.

As far as Facebook...I'm watching peoples backs...you see very recently a few people here watched out for mine.

Facebook I don't worry about any longer. That door was slammed very tight :D And I think many here are real good for watching their own backs. But we do have a few who are clueless.

Seems one just left.

People are stubborn about what they love.

MySpace has helped me, so I will stick with them. One person once said "If anything or nothing else, he is loyal."

I had these images of Tom Cruise dancing about to a Bob Seger song you see....

As far as Facebook...I'm watching peoples backs...you see very recently a few people here watched out for mine.

Facebook I don't worry about any longer. That door was slammed very tight :D And I think many here are real good for watching their own backs. But we do have a few who are clueless.

Seems one just left.

People are stubborn about what they love.

MySpace has helped me, so I will stick with them. One person once said "If anything or nothing else, he is loyal."

Lol, I'm sorry, but i have to confess I have no idea what you're going on about

I like your sig, btw.

Archived