Jimmie Carter is an embarrassment of monumental proportions

TypeO

Back myself up on what?

You only made comments deriding me for making the thread.

Nothing you've said in this thread is discussing the topic, only making personal remarks about me.

So fuck off.

A thread started just to argue with people is as worthless now as it was when it was started.

That's all you have done...

Big whoop for you. You proved something.

Here you go...

:baby:

A thread started just to argue with people is as worthless now as it was when it was started.

Here you go...

Ah, so you're a Last Word Freak as well.

ooooh, big surprise.

Be my guest.

I won't indulge any more of your penchant for nonsense.

Same ol crap here, nothing new.

You know if you're so hung up in bashing... oops I mean "debate" :wacko: there ARE other message boards just for politics.

IMHO Type O is a monumental embarrassment. :hysterical:

:kiss:

And this forum is only for Zeppelin? So...what you're saying is you've only posted about Zeppelin and that's it?

Hypocrisy is truly the funniest of all things

Only through kindness and love can peace of mind be achieved. You cannot win battles over anger and ignorance with anger and ignorance.

Love and knowledge are my weapons for this.

I'm not sure what your reply means. My sound is turned off. I think it's some sort of Tibetan chant though is that much right?

Oh. My. God.

This thread is, quite honestly, hilarious. Thank you, TypeO, for spurring on some nice entertainment.

Hey, I have a thought! Maybe we can all agree on it and move on, yeah?

Liberals and Conservatives are fucked and they are fucking us. We need to get the entire political party system out of our Government, because, as George Washington warned us, they fucked everything up.

As far as Carter... meh... I don't care about that mouth anymore. 'Cause that's all he is, a mouth craving attention... much like Gore ("MANBEARPIG! HE'S REAL!" *10 brownie points to anyone who can link any video showing the reference... shouldn't be too hard...*). I stopped listening to this fruit a long time ago. I think everyone here, Liberal and Conservative alike, should do the same.

Give him about as much credence as you would give to Glenn Beck. That is... none.

Well,

Buddhists do chant. But there are dozens of different ones. It has been proven that chanting has a positive and lasting effect on the mid brain.

Especially the amygdala.

http://www.pacificviews.org/weblog/archives/000213.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala

This effects dopamine, epinephrine, emotions,memory reflexes and emotional learning.

As far as Carter? I wish him well, he is one of ours and we pay The Secret Service to watch after him for a reason.

Only through kindness and love can peace of mind be achieved. You cannot win battles over anger and ignorance with anger and ignorance.

Love and knowledge are my weapons for this.

I'm not sure what your reply means. My sound is turned off. I think it's some sort of Tibetan chant though is that much right?

Affirmative,

Om, to be exact.

Here you go...

Oh look!

ANOTHER thread where all you do is troll.

Since you are the only one who makes sense in your eyes, discussions of ANY agenda with an inkling of diplomacy is not happening. Well, unless you discuss it with the people in your own head.

You made an honest and true fact sarcastic which is the direction you are headed once again..

IN YOUR HEAD.

Since your only right is to die,,,,,well it's your life and limb.

Just leave me out of whatever it is you have planned there bub.

You are talking to an insane person. Good luck on reasoning with that..

Your Credibility Now = ZERO

Jeez. Leave President Carter alone. Surely you can find something to do with your time besides cutting on an aging president....

You know get a fricking pooper scooper and gather turds or something.

Since you're apparently his designated protector, tell him to keep his morally bankrupt hypocritical and shamelessly partisan political hackspeak to himself, and I'll stop "cutting" on the drooling pantload.

Here's an even better idea - if you can't contribute anything useful to a particular thread, why not stay the fuck out of said thread?

Here ya go.

Here's what my pooper-scooper gathered for ya.

I particularly love Yoko's "2 cats fucking" screeching that begins around 2:12.

Just for you, since you're such a fan.

Enjoy.

Contributing to a worthless thread designed to attack others?

Hee.

We will see you get your congressional medal of honor there Jethro :hysterical:

Especially for that last contribution.

Know what's really funny about this?

Who's still here.....and who isn't.B)

Know what's really funny about this?

Who's still here.....and who isn't.B)

Not sure what you mean by this.

If it's mocking me, fine.

Just want to make sure I understand.

Either way, love your sig - one of my mostest favorite movies.

Jesus you're a frikkin' idiot.

now i'm convinced you don't do anything other than send bullshit post after bullshit post.

why don't make yourself useful?

I asked for that, dan. No one else came through, so TypeO did and got the brownie points. No need to go off at him for it. I'm not sure why yo got angry at TypeO for that. You should be angry at me. I'm the one who thinks Al Gore is a worthless, attention-seeking, substanceless mouth.

I asked for that, dan. No one else came through, so TypeO did and got the brownie points. No need to go off at him for it. I'm not sure why yo got angry at TypeO for that. You should be angry at me. I'm the one who thinks Al Gore is a worthless, attention-seeking, substanceless mouth.

You'll have to excuse Danelectro, Nathan, he's developed quite the man-crush on me lately.

He seems to have a hard time recognizing when he's in over his head.

Hopefully he'll lose interest and go back to whatever it was he did here before he felt the need to challenge everything I say.

Archived