FICTION! Led Zeppelin's 2009-10 World Tour

SteveAJones

This thread is literally nauseating! SteveAJones, what the fuck? You're deranged. I hope the former Led Zeppelin members aren't reading the boards, because if they are they're probably cringing almost as much as I am. Ew get a life people!

FICTION

Hello Stargove...Late again as usual.Had a hard time finding the place. :) All this excitement is catching up to me but I wouldn't miss a thing. Never been to NYC and it's quite a difference from CA. I'll have a beer please :beer:

How appropriate! ;)

Hello Rorer714, I am not speaking for Steve in any way. I am speaking for myself. There are threads on this forum that I have come across that I choose not to participate in. We all have the choice.

The initial post and topic was stated it was fictional.I think you missed the fact that this was a fictional event. I have loved this band for 40 years and place them above any other. I would never disrespect them in any way.

This forum has quite a few younger fans, (which I personally love to see) who have never had the opportunity to see them live. Then there are those of us who have loved this music for decades. Why would you want to take a thread that was created for us to have fun dreaming of seeing them together again and have such a rude response?

Let those of us who enjoy it share our imagination and love for the music. I would like to kindly ask that you and the others who share your opinion move to a thread that you enjoy...

FICTION

We're here now at the Garden, awaiting the start of the opening act. I must say that these front row Golden Circle seats are truly amazing- I am going to be so close to Jimmy I can hardly believe it! Lots of Forum members & celebrities walking around- in fact I was standing up blocking the aisle and somebody said "excuse us please"... I turned around and it was Mick Jagger with his date, designer L'Wren Scott!

The lights have just gone down, the crowd is going wild, the opening act has just taken the stage- it's Heart!!

Hello Rorer714, I am not speaking for Steve in any way. I am speaking for myself. There are threads on this forum that I have come across that I choose not to participate in. We all have the choice.

The initial post and topic was stated it was fictional.I think you missed the fact that this was a fictional event. I have loved this band for 40 years and place them above any other. I would never disrespect them in any way.

This forum has quite a few younger fans, (which I personally love to see) who have never had the opportunity to see them live. Then there are those of us who have loved this music for decades. Why would you want to take a thread that was created for us to have fun dreaming of seeing them together again and have such a rude response?

Let those of us who enjoy it share our imagination and love for the music. I would like to kindly ask that you and the others who share your opinion move to a thread that you enjoy...

I did not miss the "fact" that this was a fictional thread.

Bear in mind that I've been listening to this band almost as long as you!

I hold them in a much higher regard than I do the blathering of this embarrassing fan fiction.

This is where this thread belongs, not The Master Forum...Go for it! :rolleyes:

FICTION

We're here now at the Garden, awaiting the start of the opening act. I must say that these front row Golden Circle seats are truly amazing- I am going to be so close to Jimmy I can hardly believe it! Lots of Forum members & celebrities walking around- in fact I was standing up blocking the aisle and somebody said "excuse us please"... I turned around and it was Mick Jagger with his date, designer L'Wren Scott!

The lights have just gone down, the crowd is going wild, the opening act has just taken the stage- it's Heart!!

FICTION

This is amazing! The place is packed. I wonder what the set list is for tonight? Strap yourselves in for another night of memories!!

FICTION

The lights have just gone down- 20,000 fans are on their feet, screaming & chanting "Zeppelin, Zeppelin"!

It's totally pitch black in here but I think I can make out some movement on the stage... here we go......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1R1MoAlW4

Think I'm gonna turn my cell off & enjoy the show- will post a review later.

Enjoy!

Zeppelin's 2010 Tour will pay SPECIAL attention to all Zep dates that were canceled in 1975, 1977, and in 1980. All of those cities will get shows. That's just the way Zeppelin rolls...

DATELINE: Arlington, Texas

As for Dallas - Ft. Worth... Zeppelin have NEVER played any of the stadiums here... so yes, they will make an appearance at the new Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Tx. This show will be filmed for a DVD release and, possibly be broadcast by satellite either live, or by delayed broadcast... The date will come about 10 shows into the Tour, so that no one is exhausted, and everything is running at it's Best!

I know there is a Gigantic video screen in the stadium...... but, I will carefully select seating that gives me the best possible auditory experience, over all other considerations.....

(I can "watch" them perform in "detail" with the DVD release.)

With DFW Airport now serving 37 international and 134 domestic destinations, NON-STOP, there will be quite an international crowd gathering at Jerry's Stadium.

Because you are the most cunning of the cunning linguists' of this board?

You're down under for a reason! tongue.gif Get a life Reggie!

I'll take Cunnilingus anytime rather than Fellatio unless I'm on the receiving end! tongue.gif

This is all just a bit of fun, no harm no foul.

I've got a life and a darn good one at that.

I have a job, roof over my head, a healthy family, my football team is playing a Grand Final (think Superbowl without the padding) next week and I play in a band with a few mates.

I have seen Led Zeppelin live and am forever grateful for that and never take anything for granted.

So life is good.

I make my own choices and I don't kowtow down to anyone and a minion to no-one and if there are threads that don't appeal to me or I don't like I don't participate in them nor do I criticise anyone who does.

Ask anyone who has been Down Under and they will tell you this is a friendly place to visit and we'd welcome anyone, even you.

Led Zeppelin, probably the most famous rock band of the 1970's, has added a tour date to Mayberry, North Carolina, according to unconfirmed reports. Ron "Opie" Howard, mayor of Mayberry was quoted, "I hope having these talented Englishmen play in our gorgeous state will help to dispell the 'hillbilly' mentality that outsiders have of not only North Carolina, but the south in general."

Howard, whose father happens to be a retired local public servant, is also upbeat about the infusion of outside money contibuting to the local ecomomy.

"Paw cautioned me that people might have to commute from Mount Pilot or even Raleigh. I'm trying to lease some flat pasture land from Earnest T. Bass to accomodate as much parking/campsite land as possible. I want the fans experience to be positive in every way possible."

Added Howard, "You know my paw plays a pretty spiffy six string, I wonder if Led Zeppelin would be interested in him as their opening act. Or heck, Briscoe Darling and his multi talented brood. Get me that Jones fellow, I need to talk to Jimmy Page."

Zeppelin's 2010 Tour will pay SPECIAL attention to all Zep dates that were canceled in 1975, 1977, and in 1980. All of those cities will get shows. That's just the way Zeppelin rolls...

DATELINE: Arlington, Texas

As for Dallas - Ft. Worth... Zeppelin have NEVER played any of the stadiums here... so yes, they will make an appearance at the new Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Tx. This show will be filmed for a DVD release and, possibly be broadcast by satellite either live, or by delayed broadcast... The date will come about 10 shows into the Tour, so that no one is exhausted, and everything is running at it's Best!

I know there is a Gigantic video screen in the stadium...... but, I will carefully select seating that gives me the best possible auditory experience, over all other considerations.....

(I can "watch" them perform in "detail" with the DVD release.)

With DFW Airport now serving 37 international and 134 domestic destinations, NON-STOP, there will be quite an international crowd gathering at Jerry's Stadium.

Oh man, won't that be something.

Led Zeppelin, probably the most famous rock band of the 1970's, has added a tour date to Mayberry, North Carolina, according to unconfirmed reports. Ron "Opie" Howard, mayor of Mayberry was quoted, "I hope having these talented Englishmen play in our gorgeous state will help to dispell the 'hillbilly' mentality that outsiders have of not only North Carolina, but the south in general."

Howard, whose father happens to be a retired local public servant, is also upbeat about the infusion of outside money contibuting to the local ecomomy.

"Paw cautioned me that people might have to commute from Mount Pilot or even Raleigh. I'm trying to lease some flat pasture land from Earnest T. Bass to accomodate as much parking/campsite land as possible. I want the fans experience to be positive in every way possible."

Added Howard, "You know my paw plays a pretty spiffy six string, I wonder if Led Zeppelin would be interested in him as their opening act. Or heck, Briscoe Darling and his multi talented brood. Get me that Jones fellow, I need to talk to Jimmy Page."

hysterical.gif

This is the the second best thing the state of North Carolina could do to shed its hillbilly image amongst Led Zeppelin fans. The first is to take away Rorer74's modem, but then he is a useful idiot who won't mind if we

park our cars on his front lawn next to those already up on cinder blocks.

hysterical.gif

This is the the second best thing the state of North Carolina could do to shed its hillbilly image amongst Led Zeppelin fans. The first is to take away Rorer74's modem, but then he is a useful idiot who won't mind if we

park our cars on his front lawn next to those already up on cinder blocks.

:hysterical:

I suppose Barney Fife will be providing the security and I hope Aunt Bea will be providing the forum with some of her berry pies.

I suppose Barney Fife will be providing the security and I hope Aunt Bea will be providing the forum with some of her berry pies.

Yep, and The Darlings will assist, with Briscoe Darling providing the moonshine and other "refreshments" for the band... and Charlene offering hospitality services.

The Darling boys will act as techs for the band.

Ernest T. Bass will attempt to sell counterfeit T-shirts at the concert.

Goober will dream of being the band's Road Manager.

And Gomer will attend his first Rock Concert.

Yep, and The Darlings will assist, with Briscoe Darling providing the moonshine and other "refreshments" for the band... and Charlene offering hospitality services.

The Darling boys will act as techs for the band.

Ernest T. Bass will attempt to sell counterfeit T-shirts at the concert.

Goober will dream of being the band's Road Manager.

And Gomer will attend his first Rock Concert.

hysterical.gif Oh, my sides!

..."Briscoe Darling"..."Charlene"... hysterical.gif

Archived