ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I hate flood control...it is the biggest curse on a forum ever. I know it is used to control the traffic of posts but its a pain when you can't post what you want. :yes:

Hey Alicia. :wave: I've lost all my captions. Do you think there is any way of getting onto the old forum to retrieve them...I was gonna make a book of em. haha! And I was planning on sending a copy to loyal members of the ReR fanclub. BUT NOOOOO!! :lol:

I hate flood control...it is the biggest curse on a forum ever. I know it is used to control the traffic of posts but its a pain when you can't post what you want. :yes:

Hey Alicia. :wave: I've lost all my captions. Do you think there is any way of getting onto the old forum to retrieve them...I was gonna make a book of em. haha! And I was planning on sending a copy to loyal members of the ReR fanclub. BUT NOOOOO!! :lol:

i have quite a few richard... about 450 pages or so :lol: i can send you some...not sure you want all of it, though! :lol:

I can't believe the are all gone. :angry: Your captions bring joy to so many. I for one have been brought out of a bad mood from laughing over your captions.

I can't believe the are all gone. :angry: Your captions bring joy to so many. I for one have been brought out of a bad mood from laughing over your captions.

hey audrey, i cant remember if you joined the fan club or not (dammit, we dont have the 'slapface' emoticon anymore). but anyway, you just add 'member of redeyedrichard's caption fan club' to your sig :thumbsup:

Hey Audrey. Were you a member of the ReR fan club? You are not on my list...but you are now. I assume your name is Audrey, but we have had a few suprises. For example, 'sister-susie' was called 'Noora', not susie. And 'eviljane' was called Sarah, not Jane. Your not called Robert by any chance are you. :lol:

What format would you be sending it, because you are operating on a Mac are you not? Or do you just mean sending a bunch via email? That is a hell of a lot of pages. Are they all mine? :lol:

yep, theyre all yours. i have some weird word processing thing so it would be a really long email. :lol:

i have to go for a few minutes, be back soon :wave:

Hey Audrey. Were you a member of the ReR fan club? You are not on my list...but you are now. I assume your name is Audrey, but we have had a few suprises. For example, 'sister-susie' was called 'Noora', not susie. And 'eviljane' was called Sarah, not Jane. Your not called Robert by any chance are you. :lol:

Yes I was a member :D No my name is not Robert :P I Know you will put your best foot forward to entertain Zeppelinites of the next forum generation.

Yes I was a member :D No my name is not Robert :P I Know you will put your best foot forward to entertain Zeppelinites of the next forum generation.

But but, but you didn't have the message in your sig. You didn't introduce yourself and you didn't let me know!!!! You have to let me know these things! :lol: Welcome to the club Audrey...I will NOW add you to my list. And I will also add you as a friend...because I am nice like that!!! B)

But but, but you didn't have the message in your sig. You didn't introduce yourself and you didn't let me know!!!! You have to let me know these things! :lol: Welcome to the club Audrey...I will NOW add you to my list. And I will also add you as a friend...because I am nice like that!!! B)

But but, I did have the message in my sig. I swear to the hammer of the gods. I did not formerly introduce myself but I did speak to you on different threads.

Richard, please post the names again I"m forgetting. Hello Vannis??????? (I hope I'm right.)

Ok then...Providing everyone uses the same usernames etc then this is it:

zoso13zeppelin: Vannis

sister-susie: Noora

Hentai: Heather or Hetty

Wendigo: Dierdre

lzfan715: Alicia

DeepBlackZeppelin: Rabia

stiiknafuulia: Vivi-Maria

Eviljane: Sarah

Jimmyslittleschoolgirl: Dani

minelle: Minelle

Miar: Mia

Kimmicash: Kimmi or Kim

Horrorshow_Plant: Christina

LadyRaven: Sarah

Lessien: Eline

Audrey: Audrey

There you are. I will probably post this in the Caption thread too. :thumbsup: These are all the names providing these people join the club again...it is our job to rally them to our cause!! Yes indeed. B) Let's get those sigs added.

But but, I did have the message in my sig. I swear to the hammer of the gods. I did not formerly introduce myself but I did speak to you on different threads.

Oh dear dear dear. This is where you went wrong then lovey, you have to formally introduce yourself...I wonder how many other secret club members are existing out there. Hmmm. Identify yourselves!!! :lol: And you spoke to me on different threads...were you called Audrey by any chance? Hmmmm. Well, it turns out you were a closet fan...welcome to the club...I'm glad you came out into the open, and I am glad you enjoy my captions. :thumbsup:

Archived