ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Psychology is pretty interesting, I like the subjects we learn about.

Our teacher is a psychology case himself. He has these jokes all the time, yet tells them in a dry way.

He says

"I want to destroy all of you psychologically"

"I never liked teaching from the beginning. I always hated kids"

"I don't like teaching humanist psychology, it's too nice for me. But I am required to"

Hello guys! How's all?

You know Richard, I quite enjoy the thought of us having a little cult of our own. ANd when I'm in college (which hopefully will be in Aberystwyth in Wales), I'll be able to pop into your place whenever I want! :P:lol:;):hysterical:

Yeah...that would be freakin' awesome.

We can call our cult:

RED EYE.

:lol:

How is everyone tonight? B)

Yeah, I don't think they need study hall teachers. I had a great study hall last semester. There was never a dull moment. This semester every moment is a dull one.

Edit: RICHARD! How are you?

Edited by lzfan715

My friend was very upset because his ex girlfriend was being such a bitch. Well, when she verbally attacked him and such, he was very upset coming to me. So, I helped him out a great deal with trying to cope with his situation. He stated that I was probably one of the only ones who actually cared for him, or at least I was the most sympathetic.

He said he wishes that he could kiss me right now. But I was a bit tentative because I didn't know how to react to such circumstances. I stated, in the gist of it, sorry and just let us not bask in the decision to or not to.

He is respectable and so much like a gentlemen. He did not kiss me and stated that he doesn't ever want to make me feel uncomfortable. We still play around as friends with naughty minds as we idly flirt :P