ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

B)Richard Has Returned!!! B)

Rich is camping at a studio somewhere. I want to accompany him you know, hand feed him burnt marshmallows :P

Haha! :lol: That would be cool. We did have some hand feeders there that kept us going. We got a lot of work done. People think it is all fun and games in the studio but it certainly isn't, especially when you work there. We got 14 of our tracks done over the weekend. Only the drums recorded though...the guitar will be on later on.

Maybe we can have a little camp site set up for his return. A little fire with a tent.

I love the camp Alicia...thank you so much. I laughed when you said that a tent isn't good enough for Richard. Haha! :lol: Am I some kind of royalty? :D I loved the warm fire too, kept me cozy through the night. Thanks.

On a sad note, my dad went into hospital yesterday. I am getting used to having to go visit members of my immediate family in hospital now. My mother was in in October last year because she had a stroke. My dad ends up going in every few years with severe bowel problems. They generally have to keep him in for about two weeks and starve him of food which makes his bowel sort itself out. They feed him through a drip though. Good news is that half an hour ago we picked him up from the hospital. The doctors think that his bowel will sort itself out over the next couple of days if my dad doesn't eat too much. However my dad is pretty confident that he will end up back in hospital soon. Shame really.

But nevermind. I have missed you people....and that couch at the studio is so uncomfortable! :lol:

Rich, I hope your dad's health gets itself back in order. The hospital is not a fun place to be. He can think of it this way, at least he doesn't have to eat that horrible hospital food. That stuff isn't suitable for anyone to eat.

About that nice little cottage, the owner doesn't like it if you take pieces of it away something about an important history in music. I don't know. [src] I suggest we all take a little piece from the outside.