ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I'd take his advice Chien Noir. I can imagine his eyes getting redder by the second! :o

Damn right Kiran!! You should be one of my minions!! My eyes are so red right now!! I am in ass kicking mood!!!

yessir :bagoverhead: *hides in the corner* :ph34r:

edit again: Was aimed at ReR's post, obviously, but I have that cursed trait of explaining everything "just in case"

That's right!!! If I ever catch you stepping out of line again, so help me I will, I will, I will...post another message!! :lol:

I feel like some decaying bluesman, Sunray. :P

Yeah, feeling like that too when I see the kids these days, they are lets say 13 but their word stock is equal to a 40 years old ex-prisoner.

That's right!!! If I ever catch you stepping out of line again, so help me I will, I will, I will...post another message!! :lol:

NO....FOR CHAOS' SAKE! MY POOR SHELL CORRUPTED BY THE ENTROPIA WOULDN'T LAST THAT!!!!

I feel like some decaying bluesman, Sunray. :P

Awww...you don't look like one! :console:

Damn right Kiran!! You should be one of my minions!! My eyes are so red right now!! I am in ass kicking mood!!!

I'm scared... :o

But, I will comply...sir :D

Why am I being ignored? You could've said, "Your idea sucked Alicia." And I would've shut up.

I like your idea! I'd never leave a room if Robert was in it :D

My room doesn't need a bed, because I'll never sleep in it. I'll be on tour with Zeppelin. I'll have my own bed in a fancy hotel in my own private suite. :P

Hey we can dream can't we?

Actually I don't need a bed because when I here I'm busy so I can't sleep. I'll just relax in that chair.

Yeah, feeling like that too when I see the kids these days, they are lets say 13 but their word stock is equal to a 40 years old ex-prisoner.

NO....FOR CHAOS' SAKE! MY POOR SHELL CORRUPTED BY THE ENTROPIA WOULDN'T LAST THAT!!!!

Yep, I feel like a bluesman internally. :P Thanks Sunray, I kind of don't feel so bad anymore.

Chien Noir, I must say you remind me of a gargoyle. :lol:

If you look on my page I have people from here. If you'd like I will spread the word.

I have to go, I have chores, homework, and I really need to walk on the treadmill because it helps me sleep.

Edited by lzfan715

Chien Noir, I must say you remind me of a gargoyle. :lol:

How exactly? I have to say that I do not possess anything like wings, tail, demon claws, and the only thing sharp about my teeth is my broken tooth which I'm too scared to get fixed, and well, there's no medical need to get it fixed cause the fissure has been sealed.

Edit: oops, forgot the glowing eyes and skin turning to stone on daylight. Sorry, no luck even on that.

Edited by Chien Noir

No, because you have this dark aura and your avi :P

Oh, that one? Actually was supposed to be a vampire.

Friends call it 'perverted vampire' sometimes because of the expression.

And actually, my aura is more chaotic than dark. Somehow I always end up doing the right thing. Too bad while aspiring to be a dark lord :ph34r:

If you look on my page I have people from here. If you'd like I will spread the word.

I have to go, I have chores, homework, and I really need to walk on the treadmill because it helps me sleep.

Yes...it is your responsibility as head minion to spread the word. Thank you Alicia.

Much love from Red Eye. :kiss:

Oh by the way, how one becomes a member of the fan club? I know it's a bit too late but heck, better late than never and "post-thread-mortem fan club member" doesn't sound THAT bad.

You have to be a girl. :angry: Do you see any other male club members? Erm, no!!! And a minute ago you were saying you were the cause of the loss of our beautiful thread...our regular haunt...so please give Mr Redeyedrichard a list of reasons why you feel that you would fit in with our little clan!

Stat!! :D

I'm only playing with you....but I still need a list of reasons!!