ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Don't worry, our vampire code restricts biting beautiful ladies only when lit by the pale moonlight, with wind blowing through the open window and gently swelling the curtains. oh, and they have to wear a negligee, too.

Tough un-life, being a vampire. Not to mention the necessity of wearing evening dress everywhere and what's worse, there's NOTHING like a comfortable coffin to sleep in. Splinters.

At least the ladies don't always scream...

Don't worry, our vampire code restricts biting beautiful ladies only when lit by the pale moonlight, with wind blowing through the open window and gently swelling the curtains. oh, and they have to wear a negligee, too.

Tough un-life, being a vampire. Not to mention the necessity of wearing evening dress everywhere and what's worse, there's NOTHING like a comfortable coffin to sleep in. Splinters.

At least the ladies don't always scream...

I never thought about it before, but that is very true.

You poor vampires. Do you need classes?

And whatcha mean when the ladies don't always scream :P

Good. :lol:

My eyes are a calmer red now. B) (luckily for you people) hehe. Oh, and Kiran, thanks for the add on myspace...I think I might go leave you a comment. :thumbsup:

You're welcome! I hardly ever go on myspace and I've got like 10 friends, but I'll be sure to check your comment. Oh, and I'm relieved that your eyes are calmer now! :D

You have to be a girl. :angry: Do you see any other male club members? Erm, no!!! And a minute ago you were saying you were the cause of the loss of our beautiful thread...our regular haunt...so please give Mr Redeyedrichard a list of reasons why you feel that you would fit in with our little clan!

Stat!! :D

I'm only playing with you....but I still need a list of reasons!!

Sorry man, I had to sell my castle recently, some bastard called a tax audit upon me.

Six hundred years of not paying taxes now kicked back. Lawyers! worse than garlic, daylight AND sharpened poles altogether (well, actually I LOVE garlic). Biting doesn't even work on them, perhaps cause they're undead non-lifeforms by themselves?

Bottom line, I don't have money for a gender change surgery.

and some reasons? Well, My day turned bright when I didn't see a new caption from you!

(would say dark but bright light is bad for vampires. Get it?)

You poor vampires. Do you need classes?

No classes. We just get a big book and are told to study it thoroughly.

Back in the old days before most of people could read, some of us had to learn by the trial and error.

And whatcha mean when the ladies don't always scream :P

Ah, you're too innocent to get an answer, my dear.

No one is a head vampire without my permission!! B)

That's too bad, I'm not your vampire but hers :P

Very well Chien....I will let you be head vampire...but no biting my fans, groupies or minions...that is my job...got it?

You are officially a member of the ReR fan club. Now stand up straight, tuck your shirt in, and sing the national Richard anthem. If you don't know the words then make something up.

But pledge your alliegance nevertheless!!! :D

No man, you are the asexual vampire, Noir.

Well, not exactly true..but you know, food comes first...and then, when they become your minions, bound as slaves to your will, it's no more fun.

That is a perfect name :P

You vampires lead a harsh life. :'(

Actually, that name would suit a werewolf better <_<

Considering 'chien' is a French word for 'dog'

Very well Chien....I will let you be head vampire...but no biting my fans, groupies or minions...that is my job...got it?

You are officially a member of the ReR fan club. Now stand up straight, tuck your shirt in, and sing the national Richard anthem. If you don't know the words then make something up.

But pledge your alliegance nevertheless!!! :D

My shirt is always tucked in. Evening dress, remember?

Also, I was prohibited to sing by the Geneve convention.

Well, I pledge my allegiance nevertheless!

haha, my theory that non-native speakers are better at grammar then natives has been proven true once more!

Edited by Chien Noir

Well, I pledge my allegiance nevertheless!

haha, my theory that non-native speakers are better at grammar then natives has been proven true once more!

Don't get cocky!!! I have had a few whiskeys and I knew I had spelt it wrong but I couldn't be arsed looking up the correct spelling because it is 1:30am here and I should be in bed but my insomnia ridden brain is being all shit right now.

:D

Chien Noir,

Is there any way you can get out of the curse? :blink:

And thanks for saying you are my vampire :P

Yes there is. But the moron prophet that knew what it was died from heart attack while humping one of his teen fans before I got to him.

You're welcome ^_^

I must say, I don't mind if you are cursed eternally.

But I need some protection up here in New York

Could I rent a guardian vampire?

WHA....?

Your chances of renting this particular one just got down to zero, lass..

Also, while refer to living, or even an undead person, the correct word is 'hire'. You 'rent' a car, for example.

Haha, just kidding. Would work for you free in NY, however, I'm bound to this place. (translation: no money for a flight ticket)

But can't you just fly here :blink:

Could, if the night was like...twice as long. Dawn would catch me over the Atlantic. Stupid bats and their flight speed.

Don't you vampires like turn into that awesome mist and then disintegrate. And then you magically appear again.

Actually this feature is specifically bound to the home castle. Stupid vampire rulebooks!

(well, I had to sell my castle anyway)

Edited by Chien Noir

Mr. Noir, that is so very difficult to live.

What are you going to do 'bout those minions that are attached to you :blink: The bitten ones :o

Good thing, I ain't bitten :P

Renting (yes, here it is a proper word since the're technically just my possession) them to "B" and "C" (and worse) cheap ass horror movie directors.

Actually they're bitten involuntarily.

Those who embrace the darkness on their own free will, on the other hand, are on the same level as true vampires.

I feel as if I embrace the true darkness with my free will

I can be a true vampire? :D

Oh well, embracing the darkness is just a poethical way to say "deliberately letting a vampire, preferably opposite of sex, bite you."

Shorter and sounds better, doesn't it?

Edited by Chien Noir

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Too bad, I have no vampire assistant to bite me.

I am guessing my entrance into your world is on hold.

:P

I'm afraid so, as long as I it takes me to get a night flight ticket to NY.

Gotta go now, I'm feeling hungry :ph34r:

(actually, my brother woke up and wants to get to the computer, he has even more inverted sleep than I do.)

Bye :wave:

It's been a pleasure talking to you :)