ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I think you need to get bitten to become an involuntary minion.

I would have become one :P

Oh, I wanna get bitten then! I want to be a vampire! It has been my dream since I was a kid.

Chien Noir, you definitely are a weird vampire. You're like my brother, when he cooks the whole house smells like GARLIC for 3 days.

Oh, I wanna get bitten then! I want to be a vampire! It has been my dream since I was a kid.

Chien Noir, you definitely are a weird vampire. You're like my brother, when he cooks the whole house smells like GARLIC for 3 days.

it's healthy! And tasty, too :) Haha, my brother shares the same bedroom with me so he HATES me when I cook one of my curry chicken with extra extra garlic :banana::cheer::wacko:

Heh, perhaps I should hide before Richard kills me for stealing all the attention :bagoverhead:

Edited by Chien Noir

it's healthy! And tasty, too :) Haha, my brother shares the same bedroom with me so he HATES me when I cook one of my curry chicken with extra extra garlic :banana::cheer::wacko:

Heh, perhaps I should hide before Richard kills me for stealing all the attention :bagoverhead:

Haha sounds good! Maybe my brother is a vampire like you too. Or maybe he hates vampires.

Nope, Richard won't kill you. He's a gentleman :)

Hey! I just noticed you live in Czech Republic! I've been to Prague and I loved it.

Edited by noora

Oh yeah. He would never ever do it himself. He'll hire someone to do it for him :ph34r:

Gotta go now, Linux classes. Maybe I'll get onto inet again but most probably not <_<

:wave:

Edit: Noticed your edit =)

Actually, I live quite near Prague, and well, except for the centre it's not that beautiful town, kinda all grey and lotsa blocks of flats..

Edited by Chien Noir

:'( :'( :'( That's a real shame, everybody's favourite thread :(

edit- did they really have to pull the whole thread? Surely a few posts would have been enough.

No they didn't really, but for some reason they did. We all don't agree with it. :(

Go and hide dude....and by the way, these are my minions and they love me as I love them.

Ha! :blink:

Oh yeah. He would never ever do it himself. He'll hire someone to do it for him :ph34r:

You hit the nail on the head there....I have friends in high places, I will just ring my representative in your country. :watchingyou:

Yep! B) And I'm not scared of using my powers. :shifty:

That eye is so scary! :blink:

I hope you won't use your powers against me. Friends, remember?

Chien Noir should be scared. Though I still wanna be a vampire.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

ooh... I'm scared now Rich

You should be!! :D

That eye is so scary! :blink:

I hope you won't use your powers against me. Friends, remember?

Chien Noir should be scared. Though I still wanna be a vampire.

You can be my vampire Noora...you can be my a-ve-som-e friend as well as someone that I would let bite my neck. :wub:

:kiss::lol:

Thank you Deirdre. Those songs are from our 2005 album...I was 18 and my brother was 15. If you liked those songs you would love what we are writing now, because it is 10 times better. :thumbsup: Our album should be up for sale on there sometime soon...we could sell you one. You would love it. :D

:o So I don't get it for free???? Joking, joking, I'll be quite happy to pay for serious Yorkshire talent :P

Guess what? My short story won the Senior category of the Creative Writing Competition in my school! And I get 50 quid too :D

I'd also just like to say that, although I am half Irish and have been living here for 13 years..........Go Wales, kick some Irish arse! :lol:

(Can I say arse?)

From the vampiric point of view, I'd go for redemption.

Hell, I didn't even WANT to be a bloody vampire! I was just a medieval teenager when that messenger arrived, and next thing I knew was that I'm the Count of Durchfallstein cause uncle Vlad that I've never heard of before made me his heir shortly before he died by the hands of angry mob. From what I've heard, they cut his head off, then stuffed it up his exhaust shaft, THEN pierced his heart with a sharpened pole soaked in garlic sauce, burned him and spread his ash into a nearby lake. Quite an overkill, I suppose

HOWEVER, NO ONE bothered to tell me something like, oh by the way, kid, you're now a vampire de iure