ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I am so mad. I tried to post a picture of Robert, it's where he's younger. I"d say in about early '69 and his left shoulder is closer to the camera and he doesn't have on a shirt. His hair is shorter, about to his shoulders and he has on a necklace. It's from mid-chest up. Really a lovely picture and some stupid dinosaur picture that I have never seen came up. It looked like it had been done in paint.

I have never seen that picture before in my life. I have to go now, someone else needs the computer. I'll talk to you guys later.

Laters :wave:

Edit: Still think the dino pic is better :P (maybe if I was a girl I'd think opposite)

Edited by Chien Noir

Do I sense a wee bit of jealousy? :whistling::duel:

Why the fuck would I be jealous? I'm just insanely pissed off at everything right now, not just on here but in life in general. But here hasn't helped...this place stinks now. I once enjoyed coming on here and being able to caption pictures or read the funny things others had put, but now nothing....nada!! It is dead. The friends I have gained here are great, but life sucks for me right now...and solice is hard to find.

If there only was an EXACT reason stated why the caption thread was pulled, maybe it could be revived avoiding the sensitive stuff, just like random thread was rebuilt. However the mods are too trigger happy and avoiding explanations afterwards.

Would be a spark in the dark at least.