ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Was the best I could serve in two minutes, I think.

Actually I'm no goth freak or whatever, it's just kinda convenient when I think about what color to put on today. Black is a solid certainty. Though when I look into my wardrobe, aside from black, colours of flame are dominating (orange, red, yellow)

I know what you mean. When it comes to choosing clothes, black is a "no-brainer" which is why I like it. Not that I don't have a brain, you understand, but ... oh never mind, you know what I mean! I do suit black too, thank God, which is a bonus.

Anyway guys, I'm off to bed now ... it's been a long week and I'm knackered, as we say around these parts!

Night night, sleep tight everyone :kiss:

I know what you mean. When it comes to choosing clothes, black is a "no-brainer" which is why I like it. Not that I don't have a brain, you understand, but ... oh never mind, you know what I mean! I do suit black too, thank God, which is a bonus.

Anyway guys, I'm off to bed now ... it's been a long week and I'm knackered, as we say around these parts!

Night night, sleep tight everyone :kiss:

night night :wave: