ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Ok....well Alicia and Rabia, you two awesome minions can help yourself to the none-alcoholic punch bowl, or I will fix you a glass of orange juice. Either way.

And you can drink that while you perve at my myspace!!! :lol: Oh dear, perhaps it was a bad idea allowing images of myself to be freely available to the public. :lol:

I want orange juice, that's my favourite thing to drink actually. It reminds me of when Robert met Janis.

Story time: Janis and Zep were at a festival and Robert was really nervous about performing. Janis tried to soothe and gave him some orange juice. The orange juice was about 90% vodka, so Robert probably wasn't nervous anymore he was just wasted.

Did you hear what she did with a bottle of whiskey? This is classic imho. Jim Morrison came to her house with his girlfriend, later that night his girlfriend left alone. The next morning while he was still there, (hmmm wonder what happend there? :shifty: ) he insulted her in one way or another so she took the bottle of whiskey and broke it across Jim's forehead.

GROOVY! Orange juice any time I want it. I drank the last of ours today so I won't have any tomorrow before school, that sucks. Bad enough I have to go to school, but with no orange juice it's even worse.

It will have to be when I'm done with school. Maybe over my Senior year (last year in school) summer. I want to go sooo bad.

I have to go. I need sleep before school because I can't sleep in. GRR!

Bye guys! :wave: