ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Another quick pop-in (hehe). Defining words is not fun and it's hard to stay focused…

I'm using the dictionary I was awarded with when I won a spelling bee… I also found my "3rd place in the fifth grade national annual mathematics contest" ribbon in it… and my fifth grade graduation programme thing… stuff I thought I didn't have anymore :lol:

Yeah… I just got in AP's… I've got more work than you can possibly imagine… I'm compacting a year and a half of science into one semester so I can skip a grade -- in science at least… and in math…

This means that for science I learn a textbook a month and have a major test every three days. :o ! ! !

I'm good, just a bit tired that's all. I spent the night at my cousin's place. And she was ill so she snored and I couldn't sleep. And her sister found out that her boyfriend cheated on her so she cried all night. What a horrible night.

I wouldn't forgive him. I don't think I could forgive anyone for that. That's one thing that always made me wonder, surely Mo (JPJ's wife) knew about what was going on while they were on the road, and they're still married.